KaileenaMato
Serf
- Local time
- Today 4:12 AM
- Messages
- 1
- Age
- 22
- Pronouns
- She/her
Hello there! I'm Kaileena, or Kai for short.
I'm in my early 20's and started rping at around 2017. I've been off and on since then. However, these past 5 years have been difficult and I've hardly written anything. My writing has gone downhill and I'd like to get back into rp and improve.
Percy Jackson is what got me started in rp and I'm still in love with any plot involving demigods, nymphs, satyrs, and fauns. I prefer fantasy, mythology, adventure, horror, and just about any plot that involves power, magic, or otherworldly and supernatural elements. I have wanted to branch into cyberpunk, steampunk, and especially Ecopunk for a while now. Though, my favorite themes out of that are demigods and ecopunk.
I've only ever rp'd on Facebook's Messenger until now so I'm excited to try this out.
Outside of rp, I like crocheting, cats, horror movies that are so bad that they're funny, animals and plants of all kinds, witchcraft, herbalism, and gothic things. I'm shy and anxious, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people, reaching out, and breaking out of those constraints.
Anyways, I look forward to new experiences and future stories.
I'm in my early 20's and started rping at around 2017. I've been off and on since then. However, these past 5 years have been difficult and I've hardly written anything. My writing has gone downhill and I'd like to get back into rp and improve.
Percy Jackson is what got me started in rp and I'm still in love with any plot involving demigods, nymphs, satyrs, and fauns. I prefer fantasy, mythology, adventure, horror, and just about any plot that involves power, magic, or otherworldly and supernatural elements. I have wanted to branch into cyberpunk, steampunk, and especially Ecopunk for a while now. Though, my favorite themes out of that are demigods and ecopunk.
I've only ever rp'd on Facebook's Messenger until now so I'm excited to try this out.
Outside of rp, I like crocheting, cats, horror movies that are so bad that they're funny, animals and plants of all kinds, witchcraft, herbalism, and gothic things. I'm shy and anxious, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people, reaching out, and breaking out of those constraints.
Anyways, I look forward to new experiences and future stories.

