Currently reading:
Hi roleplayers!

Local time
Today 2:29 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everybody!

I'm new on this site so please don't judge lol. Hopefully I'm doing this on the right place!

I'm a 25 year old Mexican librarian looking for a roleplay partner. Male or female, it's all same for me. I'm not looking for ERP or getting a romantic thing, just something to entertain.

I've been doing RP since I've been on IMVU, like 5-6 years ago. Then I moved to discord. Recently I don't find a good server there, so that's why I'm moving on here to look for a partner and RP in there!

Now about my likes. I do love movies and series. Some of my favorites are James Bond, Marvel, DC, Breaking Bad, 24, The Office, Men In Black, Prison Break, Mission: Impossible, Sherlock and many many others! As you can notice, my favorite things to watch are ficticional universes set in the real world. I'm not a fan of things such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, GOT, etc

I got plenty of ideas to make several story arcs, so don't worry about the creative side. Also I'm pretty open to suggestions and brainstorm!

Hit me with a message, let's know each other first, and let's see what we can create together!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hi TheComrade1962, Welcome to I.S. I hope you find some stories that are suitable for you, there are a lot of people looking to write with others. Take your time and look through the request threads, I'm sure you will find others excited and happy to start writing. Good Luck and Happy Writing.

Hi TheComrade1962, Welcome to I.S. I hope you find some stories that are suitable for you, there are a lot of people looking to write with others. Take your time and look through the request threads, I'm sure you will find others excited and happy to start writing. Good Luck and Happy Writing.
Thank you! I hope that too, it's been really difficult to me finding a partner somewhere

Thanks! This place seems to have a rockstar staff. Though the likes in here seems that aren't for me, sadly
Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Hello there! You're looking for something platonic-wise in role-play, I do hope you're finding something close to what you want! I'm a Discord user myself, so, I know the struggle there. If you're ever around my parts, my profile, give it a peek.

Back
Top Bottom