Hi there! :)

Nellas

Serf
Local time
Today 11:23 AM
Pronouns
they/she
Hi everyone!

My name is Nellas (they/she), and I'm a new user here! I've been role-playing for about 15 years now and am excited to join the community.

A little bit about myself - I have a degree in environmental science and biology, and I am very passionate about ecology, biology, wildlife in general, etc. I am extra extra passionate about birds!!

I also love writing (of course) and reading (especially fiction/fantasy), anything outdoors, especially birding, hiking, and kayaking, and also art !! I draw digitally and with graphite + colored pencils, and paint with watercolor, gouache, and acrylic. I also like photography, needle felting, and sewing !

As for role-playing - I tend to like role-playing my own ocs the best, but enjoy rping either in our own world and/or fandom-related worlds. I tend to write anywhere from a paragraph to several/many, depending on the vibe. I love to explore all sorts of themes and pairings, from fluffy slice-of-life type vibes to darker/grittier/more mature themes, to anywhere in between. I'm excited to get back in the flow of things!

I'm super friendly and love to chat about anything, so feel free to say hello!

Best,

Nellas

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Thank you, I appreciate it! :)

Make sure to read them thoroughly as our rules are a little different to many other RP sites and would not want you to fall foul of any.

Is your name a Tolkien reference by any chance? Either way, welcome to the forum.

Is your name a Tolkien reference by any chance? Either way, welcome to the forum.
No wayyyy, it totally is!! Not many seem to recognize it! I got the idea for the username off a Tolkien name generator like a million years ago, and it's just stuck since then. I love Tolkien so much - do you? Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it!

Welcome to the Sanctum, Nellas!! I hope you find a Wealth of Wonderful Words here!

No wayyyy, it totally is!! Not many seem to recognize it! I got the idea for the username off a Tolkien name generator like a million years ago, and it's just stuck since then. I love Tolkien so much - do you? Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it!

A name generator, eh? Nellas was the elf-maid who followed Turin around while he lived in Doriath. She apparently has some sort of anxiety problems because she disliked crowds and being indoors. I do like Tolkien though. I used to spend a fair amount of time writing about Tolkien-related stuff on social media and had a fairly decent readership.

Last edited:
A name generator, eh? Nellas was the elf-maid who followed Turin around while he lived in Doriath. She apparently has some sort of anxiety problems because she disliked crowds and being indoors. I do like Tolkien though. I used to spend a fair amount of time writing about Tolkien-related stuff on social media and had a fairly decent readership.
Right? I hadn't heard of her previously, but liked her a lot when I looked her up. I do love Tolkien everything so dearly! One of my first great book loves as a child!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Very glad to welcome another Tolkien fan to the forum : )

welcome to the site nellas! <3

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom