Currently reading:
Hi there

AquaMarie

Serf
Local time
Today 3:02 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm not to sure what to say?...

I am new to the site, I have always enjoyed Role Playing, having RP for a few years. I enjoy anything from slice of life, adventure, fantasy, and fandom....with romance sprinkled in at times.

As well I love to read, be it actual books, fan-fiction or any type of stories others write. Just enjoy reading all the creative ideas an stories others come up with.

Any who I hope to get to know you all, meet some great people, make some new friends, RP and have fun ^u^

Last edited:
Hello, I am new as well. If you are interested in starting anything shoot me a message! I only have one profile up right now but I am working on others.

@Lady Asjira thank you for the welcome and welcome to the site for you too. I have no characters up yet.... I have not done much one on one rping, mainly done group or small group rping

@Lady Asjira thank you for the welcome and welcome to the site for you too. I have no characters up yet.... I have not done much one on one rping, mainly done group or small group rping

Same here, I leaned how to RP in a group this is my first time doing one on one. I started one today. *is still excited*

Back
Top Bottom