MxM High fantasy full story smut/ Very moldable

Dwune

Serf
Local time
Today 11:24 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Intro:

Hello! Im Dwune. I have been role playing for at least 10 years by now, and I have done absolutely all kinds of styles. I am a high fantasy writer that loves to use modern settings, but I am not apposed to ancient settings. Moderns ones just tend to get places faster for me. I absolutely cannot write in anything but third person, I apologize to anyone that only seeks second or first, but I prefer playing a character in my stories, not playing me as them. I like a healthy amount of smut in my stories, about 50 50 to the actual plot and I am quite shameless about it, but I am never aposed to a fantastic slow burn. Of course that burn depends on the will of my writing partner and will always be thoroughly discussed beforehand.

My writing can range from 2 or more paragraphs depending on what is needed, I lean more on the thicker side of posts, but do tend to match the energy of my writing partner as best I can. I don't have any sticklers for the frequency of replies other then them being at least once a week so I don't lose the threads of our story.

Kinks and limits:
Gore is a hard maybe in all things, I am quite primal and I like power play. I write tall strong men and they have my sexual preference of taller or bigger men so that the violence is a near equal match. It's exciting to be truely dominated after all. I live for that thrill.

That doesn't mean I don't like soft love. My characters are tall and always built like an adonis. They are beautiful, and I love the falling head over heels kind of situations. Slow and heated smut full of body worship and praise is incredible to me.

Scene ideas so far:
I have a few. One is shamelessly wanting a smut scene from the start that transforms into plot. Surprisingly, this one is not a modern setting. My character finds a secluded hot spring at the start. He just got through dealing with a small village of patients and needs to get the tension free of his body. Yours would find him bathing and it would evolve from there. Both at first thinking this will just be a random act of stress relief, turned into an entire story that I would love to build into a world of its own.

Scene idea number two is less smut driven. Modern setting. Running from the magical mafia type of thing. A fast or slow burn of finding redemption outside of the Mafia and escaping it. There's a hidden secret to the kind of plays the mafia had been taking and someone convices my character of it, leading to a long path of finding the truth at the end of it all.

That's two for now. I am incredibly open to scrapping everything and creating something new from scratch as well. I also write in certain fandoms, such as Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and a few animes, but I like to create ocs for those universes, I dont play characters that already exist. I love excitement, and I love to gush about writing in OOC. Creating scenarios that could happen and having fun.

Characters:
I love to leave the character creating to when we discuss how the story is going progress, this is a team effort and I don't want to impose a whole level of background that you would have to quickly understand, when we can just make new stories together.

However, as I said before, I only play gay men, they are always tall and built in someway, and I prefer partners to have similar tastes. I don't want the size difference to be extreme in either direction, though do have a fondness for orcs and characters bigger then mine, I also enjoy a leaner shorter individual being able to over power mine as well.

Thats all I have for now. If you are interested in writing with me, please reply! I would love to hear all kinds of imagination and I hope we can create wonderful worlds together having a lot of fun along the way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom