MxF High Fantasy Plots for Research and Romance: Ether’s Thread (Updated: 09/30/2026)

Currently reading:
MxF High Fantasy Plots for Research and Romance: Ether’s Thread (Updated: 09/30/2026)

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. MxFxF
  3. Doubling
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Erotic
  3. High Fantasy
  4. Low Fantasy
  5. Medieval
  6. Political
  7. Other
Character Preferences
Original Preferred, but can play Canon
Open to Solicitation For
Plots Based on Listed Characters
Local time
Today 7:28 AM
Messages
19
Age
24
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome

Hello one and all, it’s me, Ether. I have been writing/rping for more than 4 years. Fantasy is my passion and I enjoy the creation of plots and pairings for OCs. Here is my first thread on this site, and I should say, I am open to all collaboration and ideas for mxf fantasy plots. Feel free to ask questions too. For now, here’s the limits for smut and nsfw.

I have full improved the thread to be more specific for everyone who reads it. Hopefully this can satisfy the research I crave, especially since I’m having plots being felled through.

But first, what’s important to know?

Limits: Once again to be clear, I'm rather vanilla when it comes to smut. I'm not against it, mind you, in fact I think it's great. I've been more open to my desires and sometimes I enjoy rps that lean into more smut. However, I'm both rather a simple man and someone who is very moral. I'm against anything that is considered non consensual and immoral, such as cheating, rape, ntr, gang bangs, etc. I will not do anything extreme and there are very few things that I consider even a little extreme that I’m into (for example, free use under certain context). I'm also against gross stuff such as scat and toilet stuff. The only other thing is that I'm not into Yaoi or Yuri. I'm very much prefer normal consensual smut, but if you wish to talk about stuff like bondage or anything that does not cross the other bridges, you may discuss it with me and I'll see how I feel about it. One thing to note is please be clear with me. A good chunk of things may fly over my head especially when I'm enjoying something. I will respect limits and boundaries, even setting some up for myself if need be.

TLDR Limits: Cuckholdry, Cheating, Non-con, Monster Rape (goblins, orcs, etc.), beastality, abuse, gang rape, yaoi, yuri, scat, pee, underage, diapers or anything involve infantilization, abuse, gore (vampire bites are fine), futa, sharing partners or knife play. More than likely won’t do demons (spirits like ghosts, succubi, or half demons are fine).

Kinks: Nice asses and positions relating to them (example: doggystyle, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, mating press, etc.), boobs, breeding, impregnation, romance, sweet nothings, aftercare, oral sex (both giving and receiving), cuddling, love, rough/passionate sex, interracial (I only play white men though), scenery (I.e beach sex or shower sex), public sex/exhibition, consensual, free use between partners. I could maybe do mxfxf threesomes or dub con if provided context.

Now of today, I have will be adding a craving part. This will updated spontaneously and will point out what I’m looking for. It is not an end all be all though. If you like to do something else within a range of what I want, I will be open to it.

Current Craving: I would to pair one of my bois with a monster girl. Or at least be surprised by a pairing. To make this easier, I will provide a list: Fairies, Lamias or Medusa (snakes on the back or hair), dragon women, dhamphirs, mermaids, beastfolk, kenomimi, dryads, nymphs, elementals, ghosts, and I will be open to say something that’s more monster than human such as like a wendigo girl, or something. Does that mean anthros or scalies? We shall see.

No demons. Half demons are fine.

Characters: Character(s) - Ether’s Thread of Characters

Here is the thread if you want to check up on it. Remember, if you want the full things on them such as better art or in depth personalities, simply ask and I will provide the docs.

Plots: Now it is time for the moment we have all been waiting for. What am I looking for? Well, as of now I’m changing up the thread to be more focused on that aspect. But I will say that I have another use for it: Research. The types of pairings will be more specific to an OC of mine rather than solely general. I will be using them to aid my craft, but do not feel obligated to not provide your own ideas as well. Simply tell me which OC you like, and I’ll hear you out. Also, lot of these may not be as in depth, but can definitely be expanded upon by collaboration. So long as I have more to work with, you can expect passion from me.

Without further ado, let’s begin:

Malachi Plots

What type of woman? (Class):
Clerics, Nuns, Rebels, Witches, Renegade Knights, Tomboys, Rogues, and Fallen Saints.

What type of woman? (Race): Humans, Dark Elves, Elves, Vampires, Werewolves, Lamias/Gorgons.

- Black Knight x Defiant Rebel: So this idea comes out from my own research. You know how there is a standard for mxf pairings? Knights ends up with a princess, or a hunter ends up with the target? Well, from what I learned, the standard for the dark knight (or the type of character Malachi is), is they are paired with someone of shared darkness. This can be taken in different ways. For example, Mc with a witch who acts as his calm before the storm. Yc has her own little shop that mc comes back to every day to escape life weighing down. Another example is a thief or a rogue who is well acquainted to Malachi that she ends up teasing him. Why wouldn’t she, when she’s pretty cynical and even though he stoically dons the black armor, he still chooses to do good? Or how about him hunting a rebel princess or a renegade knight only to side with her, seeing how he knows her pain? That could also applied to a fallen saint scorned and MC ends up protecting her.

- Grumpy x Sunshine: On the flip side, originally I thought this would be for Malachi. But apparently clerics and nuns gravitate towards actual paladins. So, which is better? The plot above, or this? This could definitely follow under childhood friends trope, through the idea of our two characters growing up together and traveling the world.

- Malachi x Monster Girl: I will be honest; I haven’t had many non human females paired with Malachi before. You ever heard of the artist on twitter called @natchtfleugel? Well, their work inspired me to give this a shot. So why not? Give your best monsters to him.
Zane Plots
What type of woman? (Class):
Not picky
What type of woman? (Race): Not picky

- I will be honest here as well: I don’t have anything for him. All I can really think of is a woman serious enough to either really in his flirtatious habits, or a lady who can match his freak. I’m open to suggestions but I think this out more in the future.
Percival Plots
What type of woman? (Class): Older women, Noblewomen, Warrior women, Guildmasters.
What type of woman? (Race): Humans, or Mermaids. Whatever gives a motherly vibe.

So heres a caveat: Percival is not just dilf looking, he’s an actual dad. He will only get with women willing to be a mom for his son whom he’s been raising alone. So keep in mind, that is a non negotiable for him.

- With that being said, noblewomen with pristine and no heirs might work well. Someone refined to contrast with his chaotic energy, but they both care for the boy while navigated the complicated life of appearances and remarrying someone.

- You ever heard of Fire Emblem Blazing Blade? Ever heard of Batre x Karla? Well, if you haven’t, it’s basically the rowdy barbarian/berserker/warrior x a calm and stoic swordswoman. It could be a rivalry, or it could be respect. In fact, you could throw in the guildmaster idea with this as well, as if he fell in love with the woman he works for.

- Pirate x Mermaid: It’s a classic. That’s all I can say.
Flynn Plots

What type of woman? (Class):
Maids, Concubines, Queens, Servants, Dancers, Singers.

What type of woman? (Race): Fairies or Fae.

- I am interested in rping with is a Flynn x Concubine (only one concubine, no harems) plot with a fairy singer/dancer. Particularly looking like this, but I’m up for anything you guys wish to use:


The plot goes like Flynn’s kingdom has been at war with a fairy kingdom. They end up winning, but to reduce the casualties, the fairies plea for a peace treaty with the Prince. In exchange, the fairy singer would offer her services willing to the Princess as a servant or a concubine. Flynn agrees, and as time goes on, their bond grows until she becomes his wife.

- Prince x Maid: This one I have special place in my heart for. The idea of mc being pushed for a marriage with a noble woman, but ends up with the commoner who’s served him since as long as they can remember. It’s rather romantic.

- Enemies to lovers, Prince x Rival Queen: This one I call forbidden fruit. I have lots of details on this, but imagine a queen who has everything, from beauty to power, who went unchallenged for so long, only to find her only rival be this prince. She does her research and knows everything about him. Now, she taunts and torments him into a one on one fight, but when she has him by the throat he forces him to confess the complicated feelings of love and hate for her, which leaves him one question: Fight back or Be hers?

Thank you: If you made it this far, I thank you for sticking with me to the end. Hopefully any of these suits any of your interests, so feel free to pm me your ideas on who to pair them with. Until then, let’s create a beautiful story together.
 
Last edited:
Hello! I’m ferret (female), would you happen to wanna do a romance and or smut rp? I absolutely ADORE fantasy and have a few OCs if you wanna see! Fair warning though, I am a bit new to online rp so I might not be the most adept.

I was wondering if I could pair up Malachi with my OC lumine?
Lumine is a kind, levelheaded healer who can have a bit of an attitude or be a tease at times. she’s 23 years old with long, blonde hair that is always in a loose braid down to her thighs. She has freckles, hazel eyes and an occasional playful smirk. She is an herbalist with a magical healing ability, but she usually uses it to augment her herbal concoctions to be even more powerful. Her talent in herbalism is near unmatched, but she specializes in extremely rare plants.

Either way that’s me, Tell me if you’d want to rp this pairing! Although I am very new to this website and online rping in general so please bre with me if I’m not doing the best ^^’
 
Hello Ferret
Hello! I’m ferret (female), would you happen to wanna do a romance and or smut rp? I absolutely ADORE fantasy and have a few OCs if you wanna see! Fair warning though, I am a bit new to online rp so I might not be the most adept.

I was wondering if I could pair up Malachi with my OC lumine?
Lumine is a kind, levelheaded healer who can have a bit of an attitude or be a tease at times. she’s 23 years old with long, blonde hair that is always in a loose braid down to her thighs. She has freckles, hazel eyes and an occasional playful smirk. She is an herbalist with a magical healing ability, but she usually uses it to augment her herbal concoctions to be even more powerful. Her talent in herbalism is near unmatched, but she specializes in extremely rare plants.

Either way that’s me, Tell me if you’d want to rp this pairing! Although I am very new to this website and online rping in general so please bre with me if I’m not doing the best ^^’
Hello Ferret. Thank you for your interest. I would love to see all your ocs and see what Lumine looks like image wise if you have one. I apologize for not responding, a lot was happening today.

If you can, send me a private message (click start conversation when tapping my name) so we can discuss further details.
 
Do you mind gods or royalty in your rps?
Royalty not at all. I like pairing them with princesses or queens. Divine beings like goddesses? It depends. You would need to present me your idea and then we can talk about it.

Though I should remind if I’m not clear. I’m mxf and play males. I don’t do same sex ships.
 
Do you mind a goddess based on a Greek god.or a bibical figure
 
Hmmm. I think it depends. I don’t think I mind greek goddess inspiration, depending on context and execution. But Biblical figure you will have to elaborate. If it’s something like jezebel, asherah, or like Mary mother of Jesus, then I’m going to pass.
 
Am I allowed to use a hazbin hotel fc or a Disney fc
 
REMINDER! I HAVE CHARACTER DOCS THAT GO INTO BETTER DETAIL OF EACH CHARACTER AND HAS BETTER ART OF THEM!

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE OR SEE BETTER ART, MESSAGE ME.
 
Back
Top Bottom