Imortalis
Serf
- Local time
- Today 2:42 AM
- Messages
- 1
- Age
- 18
- Pronouns
- She/They
Hello, I'm cat! I've been doing roleplay on and off since 2018! As a kid I was very into Harry Potter, minecraft youtube roleplay, and so many animated/game fandoms. I have usually done my roleplays on live gaming apps but I found them limited or immature in style. Because of this I'm a little rusty on Grammer, length, and tone but I promise I love detail!
I base my character designs or roleplays on a very broad range of tropes from college slice of life, historical (inspired) nobility, demi-human fantasy, and much more! I am the type of person to semi heavily research what I will be roleplaying :)
Outside of roleplay I enjoy reading, playing games, thrifting, and exploring new places! My recent achievement are moving across country, buying my own car, and learning to skate without using a longboard! Hope to make some friends and increase my roleplay abilities!
I base my character designs or roleplays on a very broad range of tropes from college slice of life, historical (inspired) nobility, demi-human fantasy, and much more! I am the type of person to semi heavily research what I will be roleplaying :)
Outside of roleplay I enjoy reading, playing games, thrifting, and exploring new places! My recent achievement are moving across country, buying my own car, and learning to skate without using a longboard! Hope to make some friends and increase my roleplay abilities!

