Unspecified Historical RP.

Currently reading:
Unspecified Historical RP.

Ausf Panzerkampf

By the way, I don't have a medical degree.
Local time
Today 9:02 AM
Welpadoodles, this shall by my first ever request thread. Rejoice.

I am new to roleplaying, but I know the simplistic sides and have practiced a few times. with some good comrades. I normally won't respond in anything greater than 6 paragraphs or fewer than one. I don't care if you write a novel or only 1 paragraph, just make it fairly decent something for me to respond to. Erotica is allowed as long as it makes some lick of sense. Don't fuck someone in the middle of a battle. I should respond in a few minutes to maybe a day.

---Plots and Characters--- (I'm going to keep character looks somewhat broad. I don't care really what they look like.)

At least 5.3 Roentgen.

Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, 1988 - The Chernobyl nuclear disaster was worse than anyone could have thought. The steam explosion caused deadly radioactive Uranium particles to spread all throughout Europe. A good portion of the Ukraine had been evacuated, leaving a large Exclusion Zone of abandoned infrastructure that became a breeding ground for mutated creatures. A few two people, known as The Squad, were sent down to deal with the creatures who got too big.

-The Squad-

• Kirill, 23, a volunteer to cleanup who was selected for the job due to his acute resistance to radiation. He served in the Soviet-Afghan war so was good with a gun. He has a bad moral compass and only decided to get the job because he'd be rewarded handsomely for it. Due to his military background, he is good in hand-to-hand and is fairly strong.
  • Taya, 24, a girl of unknown origin who was selected do to her amazing accuracy and her abnormal resistance to radiation. She doesn't talk much and her personality is quite vague.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Lost Battalion

The Argonne Forest, 1918 - The American 77th Division over over 500 men is stuck, surrounded by German troops. With their own artillery hitting them and their supplies running low, moral is low. But something is going on in the forest itself, and what is believed to be a urban legend spread among the troops that something was hunting in the woods. A few people are sent to check it out by their commanding officers and stop the rumors, only to confirm them.

• Mark Zusmit, 20, a military private without much experience. He took the job to prove his worth. He trained well with a gun but not so much in hand-to-hand. He is a caring man, and is often found feeding small animals he finds in the forest, including bugs. Hates being teased.
  • Eric Chrict, 25, a good soldier with well over a year in the trenches finally gets the opportunity to actually move. Bored and tired of the rumor, he took the job without thinking twice. He is fairly sarcastic and loves to tease Mark because of his reaction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prisoner of War
The Eastern Front, 1943 - What can I say. Germans are on the move back as Soviets push the front. It ain't lookin' peachy.

• Jakub Korbin, 18 - A small, frail soldier of the Wehrmacht is thought to be killed in action and is left to die. But he didn't and finds himself deep in Russian lines. He is found by a Russian female sniper (See below) and is basically taken in by her in a way. He is a coward and can't really fend for himself, but has amazing reaction times and can often dodge anything that isn't a bullet.
  • Klavdiya Lobkovskaya, 25 - The opposite of Korbin in most ways. A very good looking female sniper of the Red Army who thought she had killed Jakub, only to find him alive, wandering the fields, looking for his army. Out of sympathy or her love for domination, she takes him in. She is sexually all over the place and perverted beyond all hell.
(Yeah, I made this one for your sex-loving erotic people out there. You are welcome, I guess.)

Back
Top Bottom