Hiya!

HiddenWithin

Hidden Daydreamer
Local time
Today 2:38 PM
Pronouns
she, her
Hmm... where to start?

I've been roleplaying for a good long while now, in one form or another. After a bit of a break due to school, I've been really feeling the itch and hope to find some fun that I can maintain when back in classes again.

I have a wide range of interests, and have likely played a game or three of it if you ask! So many of the places I once played are but memories on the internet these days.

You all can blame Blackstone for me being here!

Welcome! We have a ton of amazing people and they are always thirsty and looking for new partners! I havn't been around Partner writing as long as many of you, but it's lovely to see more with so much experience her to share with us!

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the Sanctum my dear, glad to have you

Welcome to the Sanctum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Happy writing! 🍒

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

welcome to the site hidden! <3

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

A word on my replies:
I would like to say here that as mentioned, I am in school. I would like to continue writing after I return, so....

Between now and the first week of January, I may be able to post replies at least once a day, if not more. If I haven't replied within 2 days, give me a poke. :) I'm out with not much to do but those little holidays things.

After I return to school, my replies may go to once a week, on the weekends as between classes and family life, the weekdays will be rather full. If I can manage a weekday post, be happy! But it won't be normal for me once classes start. :)

I will strive to keep any partners up to date with things if I cannot manage a weekend reply!

A little more about me:

I live in the US down south in Louisiana, thus in Central timezone. I am in class and/or clinicals Mon-Fri each week with graduation coming mid-May of this year (2024). After that, it'll be all about studying for registry exam and looking for a job.

I started in chat rooms and gradually moved to mu*s in their various forms. I've done a few PBEM type of forums as well back in the day that at that time, were just too slow for me. These days, I find mu* move too fast for someone who is only able to get online here and there.

Genres I've played: Pern, WoD (Changeling, Vampire, Werewolf, M+, some Mage), Anita Blake-verse, Firefly, Star Wars, Kushiel-verse, Lords and Ladies, and many, many a homebrew universe. I've played from humans to weres, to things in-between.

I mostly play females in heterosexual relationships though there have been times when certain ideas I've had that brought me to play a male character instead. I don't mind playing multiple characters in a story if need be of various orientations to fluff out the story.

Right now, I'll likely be open to one-on-one RP as I think any sort of group RP would still likely move too fast for me while in school as much as I would love to join something.

I'm always open to being PMed! :)

Back
Top Bottom