MxF Holy and Hellion

Currently reading:
MxF Holy and Hellion

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 1:57 PM
You've spent your whole life behind the fine marble walls of the cenobium. Stained glass windows depicted the beautiful and devine deities that watch over you. You've dedicated your life to them, to religion.

You had always been told there were those who weren't worthy of salvation: murderers, theives, sexual deviants. They all had an alleged crime they had committed that caused their fall from grace. So then, what was the demon's crime?

In the basement of the jail house, there is a cage. And in that cage, there is a creature. This beast is used as a means of entertainment for the masses and punishment for those who have broken their holy vows. He is an excicutioner. But as far as you can tell, he is also a prisoner.

--------------

This RP takes place in a medieval fantasy world. Your character is a member of a (for lack of better words) culty religion. The members live inside a large, town like commune and only select members are ever allowed to leave. This keeps the members compliant, as the outside world can be whatever the leaders make it out to be.

My character is a "demon" (but not really) that was captured by the cult and has been used as a false example of the type of monsters that live outside the cenobium walls. He has been held captive for years, his only means of interaction limited to cruelty and being forced to tear the perceived wrong doers apart during public excicutions. Who is the real monster here?

Your character takes interest in this creature, perhaps due to a fascination towards anything from the outside world. That interest eventually turns to pity, which later turns to resentment towards the religion and its leaders. They will eventually escape. But getting past the walls is one thing; surviving in a world that neither of them know much about is another.

Notes:

My character is humanoid but will have some inhuman anatomy.

I would prefer a player that can post at least once every three or so days, preferably more. I notice I tend to lose interest in RPs with long spans of time between posts.

Third person, past tense only.

Decent spelling and grammar please.

Back
Top Bottom