MxF Honest Steve Country

Currently reading:
MxF Honest Steve Country

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. MxFxF
Content Warning
  1. Gore
  2. Kink
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
  2. Romance
  3. Erotic
  4. High Fantasy
  5. Sci-fi
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Dystopian
  8. Medieval
  9. Horror
  10. X-Punk (cyber, steam, aether, etc)
  11. Space
  12. Political
  13. Crime
  14. Supernatural
  15. Modern
Character Preferences
Original Preferred, but can play Canon
Open to Solicitation For
Any Similar Ideas
Open to Group Stories
Yes
Local time
Today 8:44 AM
Messages
21
Age
34
Pronouns
he/him
sAdJBW.md.jpg


The suggestion template says I should begin with an introduction, and who am I to argue? My name is Honest Steve, Steve for short. I've been writing longer than I care to remember. I started with Star Wars, I moved onto CSI roleplays, then Stargate, a few Doctor Who boards, then I was on an X-men site (Flawed Genetics, I think was the name) for a while before I moved onto and have generally stayed within superhero/comics sites since. That's not to say I haven't been on supernatural sites, a few (but sadly not enough) science fiction sites, Fallout and among many others. Basically, I've covered a wide array of the nerd spectrum.

I like to post match, but it's not something I demand from others. Otherwise I'd like to go for 2-3 paragraphs or 600ish words per post, but I'm flexible.

I aim to get replies done within a week, but I currently work the night shift, which can be a bit draining. I have been known to be a once-per-month replier, however that's the old me. He's dead now. What this does mean is I'm the last person on Earth who gets to judge you if you take time to reply, so please never feel any pressure to reply any faster than you'd want to.

I'd like to think my tolerance of gore and violence is pretty high.

When it comes to sex, I like to think I'm a slut in theory but not so much in practice. That's to say I'd like to have an open mind, but not much experience in writing it. My last sexy post was a joke post where I wrote a normal sex scene and replaced all the naughty words with silly ones.

I prefer to play an OC, but open to certain canons. The main exceptions are superhero characters, whom I'm happy to play, but I tend to lean on the original/comic portrayal and/or mix of various inspirations and incarnations rather than one particular canon.

My preferred romantic pairing in MxF, but I'm also open to anything non-romantic.


It's likely I'll add and change things as mood/interests change. Right now I want to take it slow.

If anything in this thread tickles your fancy, please let me know via PM!



Business Time​




DC/Marvel/Superheroes
Warhammer 40,000
Fallout
Star Trek
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Doctor Who
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Control/Alan Wake
SCP Foundation
Bioshock
Bloodborne
Elden Ring
The Sims
Mortal Kombat


(Not an extensive list, just what comes to mind when writing this list)

Slice o' life
Murder Mystery
Science Fiction
Superhero
High Fantasy
Noir

(Note, when you read Mister A x Mrs B pairings, know that I plan on playing the character on the left)

Superheroes!
(Spider-Man On Hold)
My Peter Parker is primarily inspired by the Insonamiac's and Spider-Verse's Spider-Man, but I like to imagine you take the comics, movies and video game version, and throw them all into a blender.


I envision a seasoned Spider-Man who has been doing this job for a while and has suffered for it. He's in his thirties now and has little to show for it, but a number of failed jobs and gratitude for saving the city. This is the year he fixes his personal life. This is where your character comes in! I would like to write out a full romance between the two, including working through their future with potential marriage and kids. Though a brief love affair wouldn't hurt (no one married though, Peter wouldn't do that, he's not Daredevil, after all!)

Suggestions (but not limited too):
  • Mary-Jane Watson (Finally these two crazy kids try to make it work.)
  • Black Cat (Can she finally steal his heart?)
  • Carol Danvers (Maybe someone new is in order)
  • Janet Van Dyne (As unlucky in love as he is)
  • Wanda Maximoff (Yeah, I'm just listing characters I like at this point, so what?)
  • Kara Danvers (why settle for one universe?)

[Nightwing on hold]
This request is similar to the one above, but more focused. Richard Grayson is the former partner of the superhero Batman. Known and beloved to all as Robin. He's since grown up and become Nightwing, the defender of Bludhaven. But is there more to life than cold rooftops of a crime-riddled city? An encounter with his ex-lover and ex-Titan teammate Starfire could show him what he's missing in life and set the stage for the next part of his life. Think of this as a young man moving into young adulthood, but with crime fighting involved.

Whilst these two requests are primarily romance-based, I am open to platonic plots/threads with these two characters as well. I just want an excuse to write these characters again.

Supernatural/Paranormal

I've loved this series since I randomly stumbled across it 7 years ago. Never got to RP it and hoping that changes now! Below are a couple of ideas! Spoilers for Control and CR below:
Pre-Control:
OC FBC Agent x Anyone: Could be exploring the Oldest House, investigating/experimenting with an AWE or AO/OoP.
In-between Controls (aka, the Lockdown):
OC FBC Agent x Jesse Faden: Set after the events of the first game, Jesse is the Director during the lockdown, a time I'd like to explore. Perhaps set during a time when things have settled (but still dangerous), a regular FBC agent helps the new director get better acquainted with the Bureau.
OC FBC agent x Another OC FBC Agent: Lockdown in the Oldest House is tough. Tough times brings people together.
OC FBC agent x Another OC FBC Agent (outside attention: The Oldest House has gone quiet, but there are still work to do. Cut off from HQ, the FBC are still required to investigate Altered World Events.
Post-Control Resonant:
OC FBC agent x Anyone: Hiss and Patterning dealt with, its a brand new day for the FBC...Except Director Faden is still in a coma. New FBC personnel and old come together to face the future.
[On hold until I actually finish Control Resonant]
Dylan Faden x Zoe de Vera:
OC FBC agent x Dylan Faden: Join forces to hunt down and destroy Casper Darling

Ghosthunter x Pretty Ghost Lady: a young and lonely scientist has taken up ghost hunting (perhaps inspired by a supernatural incident when he was young) and actually manages to discover a ghost. Hoping to gather as much data as he can, he spends time with the ghost lady and gets to know her, eventually falling in love with her.
Hunter x Hunter: My idea for this is just to be a little (very) silly about it. Two of the greatest supernatural monster hunters team up and attempt to date (set up by a mutual friend), feeling only people with their unique lifes can relate to each other. Other supernatural forces fear this alliance and attack them on the first date, and things escalate from there.

Excuse me while I just vamp, but it being Halloween, I'm kind in the mood for a spooky thread. The issue is I'm not entirely sure what I want other than that. I don't really care for your typical supernatural creatures (Well I do, just, not in supernatural settings. Put them in a fantasy or superhero setting, I'll eat that shit up, but I digress). I prefer things with more of an SCP/Control, House of Leaves/Backrooms and Twin Peaks kinda vibe. Less "sexy human leech" and more "unknowable force of eldritch power". I'm not sure what this rambling is hoping to accomplish but yeah.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom