Unspecified House of Seduction

Currently reading:
Unspecified House of Seduction

Jeremy Bentham

Lone Wanderer
Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Hey Everyone, I recently came up with what I think is a pretty interesting RP concept.
So read through and pm me if you have questions and/or interested.
So here's the concept. Its just like one of those decision making games, where its really all about deciding who to talk who, what to ask, etc.
There will be 4 detailed characters, and a set story, location, and objective.
Its more of a Smut RP, focusing on character interaction. There are 2 females, and 2 males. Each one custom designed.
So it goes like this, 4 co-workers all get together after work one night. They go over to Oliver's house to have drinks and have a good time.
So the playable character (you) is Sarah, and she goes to this party for one main reason, sex. She needs it, badly.
So you will interact with the other 3, but secretly deciding which one you want to hookup with.
No one said you can only fuck one of them, if you can manage to get 2, or even all 3, then good for you.
The thing is, i'll be playing the 3 other characters.
If you and one of the others are having some sort of interaction, i'll add a tidbit about what the other 2 are doing.

Characters:
Name: Oliver
Sex: Male
Height/Weight: 6'0/182lb
Features:Blue eyes, short blond hair with some slight scruff. Toned arms, focused more on Triceps than Biceps. Chiseled abs.
Personality: A kind, trusting man. Always tries to keep a cool head. A workout enthusiast.
Role: Neutral
Kinks/Interests: Sensuality, oral, vanilla with a bit of spice.
Extra Info: Host of their get-together, recently engaged but his fiancee is away to visit family, he has the house to himself hence inviting his friends from work over
When he's not working or working out, he enjoys spending his nights in bed with his Fiancee. They even have quite the collection of naughty toys and vids.
His sexual goal is his partner's pleasure.

Name: Sara (This is you)
Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 5'6/130lb
Features: Silky Brunette with green eyes. C-cup breasts, large round ass, curvy hips, toned legs, meaty thighs. Plenty-O-Curves.
Personality: Feisty, kinky, very dirty minded. She's a fun loving Bi gal who knows how to get what she wants.
Role: Dom
Kinks/Interests: She loves being in control, loves dirty talk, oral, she likes it rough yet tender.
Extra Info: Been single for 2 years since her boyfriend broke up with her. She hasnt gotten laid in well over 2 years, and going solo just doesnt cut it.
She came here not only to hang out with her friends, but to enjoy some string less sexy fun. She will secretly pursue one of her friends, seduce them, then try to enjoy herself more than they will.
If she happens to hookup with more than one, or more than one at a time, then so be it.

Name: Tony
Sex: Male
Height/Weight: 6'4/202lb
Features: A large hulking man with very wide lats. Shoulder-length dark brown hair, clean shaven. Brown eyes. A slight beer belly hidden by his height.
Personality: An experienced, hardy man known for his brashness and boasting. Has a temper and often views his girls like toys.
Role: Dom
Kinks/Interests: Anal, gagging, BDSM, Bondage.
Extra Info: Divorced after getting caught anal fucking his wife's younger sister. Very Stubborn and hardheaded.
His sexual goal is just to fuck his toy until he's done with her.

Name: Emily
Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 5'2/108lb
Features: Natural Blond and very petite. Sharp blue eyes hidden behind her glasses. B cup with very smooth skin, and tight waist.
Personality: A very giddy, sweet, and innocient seeming girl. Very inexperienced yet has her inner wild side. Looking for a mommy/daddy dom
Role: Sub
Kinks/Interests: Oral, Foot worship,teasing, loves being submissive.
Extra Info: She's the new intern at the office, only been there for about a week. Her sexual goal is just to please her master, not caring for her own pleasure.

Who are you interested in hooking up with? How would you like to get Sara in bed with either of them 3?
PM me for more details, questions, or if you're interested.

-Prochnost!

Back
Top Bottom