How's it going everyone!

Currently reading:
How's it going everyone!

Abdul

Serf
Local time
Today 3:47 AM
Hey everyone! My name's Abdul. I've been a nerd since forever; I loved reading, playing video games, watching anime, watching movies etc. since I was a small child and nothing changed much since. Within the past 3 years, though, I've gotten into roleplaying and writing. I just love how you can create your own worlds and stories. I pretty much can write/roleplay anything but I like fantasy and sci-fi themes stories the best. Anyways, it's great to meet all of you, and even though I'm a bit young, I hope to befriend you all!

Welcome to the Sanctum -- officially! Though you might have read them already, here's a link to the site rules. We've got some information in there about site layout and who's who that you might find helpful. Once you're ready to go, head over to the request forums to see what other people are looking for or to let the site know what you are looking for! If you have any questions, just pop me a PM. :)

Welcome to the Sanctum -- officially! Though you might have read them already, here's a link to the site rules. We've got some information in there about site layout and who's who that you might find helpful. Once you're ready to go, head over to the request forums to see what other people are looking for or to let the site know what you are looking for! If you have any questions, just pop me a PM. :)

The help's appreciated! I'm still trying to get used to the forums and how to navigate through the website, but it's surprisingly easy to learn. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back
Top Bottom