Hunger games roleplay?

Currently reading:
Hunger games roleplay?

Spice

Exotic dancer.
Local time
Today 2:43 AM
I was just in a group roleplay but just left it just not liking my girl and just wanting to start over .. nothing against the people in that group. I was thinking about starting a group myself and have the cool idea for the arena to be a huge mall .. just something different ^_^
Of course this will be more of a adult hunger games with gore , sexual stuff and just more adult kind of games.
If you would like to join just fill this out down below

Name:
Sex:
Age : (please understand to do sexual stuff please do the correct age to do so)
Personally:
District
Skills:
Looks : (add picture if you like )

Last edited:
Edit to Add: i totes posted this over from google docs and it didn't bring with my Hello I'm a jerk

Hello! I would 100% be interested in a Hunger Games style role play! Here's a guy I whipped up, I'll probably work on him more to come, like adding his last name, but for now I wanted to throw my hat in!

Name: Icarus

Sex: Male

Personally: Icarus tends to keep to himself, the brooding type, keeping his head down and his eyes on the room. At first glance, he comes off as someone trying to hard to be the cool kid, or the guy trying to look scary. His looks don't help, tall, dark hair, light skin and bright eyes, and a tendency to wear mostly black, though that has more reason behind it.

In reality, once you get to know him, he tends to be anxious around people, finding it hard to talk to others, and if one can pick up on it, it's certainly from a lack of socialization. Leaning more on the kind side, with people he likes, his childhood leads to an odd moral compass.

Skills: Stealth, strength, sword, fist fighting

Looks : 6'1, Black hair, blue eyes, long torsoed.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Face Claim: Andy Biersack (I don't listen to them I just like his face for this character tbh)

Last edited:
Edit to Add: i totes posted this over from google docs and it didn't bring with my Hello I'm a jerk

Hello! I would 100% be interested in a Hunger Games style role play! Here's a guy I whipped up, I'll probably work on him more to come, like adding his last name, but for now I wanted to throw my hat in!

Name: Icarus

Sex: Male

Personally: Icarus tends to keep to himself, the brooding type, keeping his head down and his eyes on the room. At first glance, he comes off as someone trying to hard to be the cool kid, or the guy trying to look scary. His looks don't help, tall, dark hair, light skin and bright eyes, and a tendency to wear mostly black, though that has more reason behind it.

In reality, once you get to know him, he tends to be anxious around people, finding it hard to talk to others, and if one can pick up on it, it's certainly from a lack of socialization. Leaning more on the kind side, with people he likes, his childhood leads to an odd moral compass.

Skills: Stealth, strength, sword, fist fighting

Looks : 6'1, Black hair, blue eyes, long torsoed.

giphy.gif
Face Claim: Andy Biersack (I don't listen to them I just like his face for this character tbh)
Awww he is is a cutie !*_* welcome to the games!

Name: Spice Lockwood
Sex: female
Personally: seems moody and rude at first but if she likes you she will open up in the end.
District: 1
Skills: flexibility and knifes.
Looks : // picture below :)

Attachments

• 00889E11-048D-454E-9A51-79F218A7CE7B.jpeg
    00889E11-048D-454E-9A51-79F218A7CE7B.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 7
Akane
His hair was Achilles-gold and coiffed to perfection. His eyes had the same startling clarity as a mountain stream and the lineaments of his face were in perfect proportion to each other. He seemed moulded from a different cast as he had an androgynous look uncommon to most people. Lacquered and enamelled by the sun, he radiated energy and brio. His mountain peak cheekbones appeared chiselled into shape by a master craftsman. They were of such sharp contours, it looked as if they were sculpted and pared to perfection. With eyes as bright and spellbinding as lode stars, they bewitched all those who fell under his steady gaze. They were a-sparkle with mirth and shone like two eternity-blue jewels enwrought in snow.

Akane is from district one.
He specializes in crafting... making whatever he needs to fight

Name: Nemesis Kree

Sex: Female

Personality: She usually always got into fights over small things, as her short temper gets in the way. She has a raging bloodlust and wishes every year that her name will be drawn, though she is not confident enough to volunteer as tribute. She does anything she can to have her name in the bowl as many times as possible. Her bloodlust may just be her downfall. She's not too smart, but she is intelligent enough to know to try to make a team if she ever gets drawn for the games.

District: 2 (Masonry/Weaponry)

Skills: Proficient with heavier weapons and close ranged combat, even just with her fists. She's very resilient and resistant to pain, disease, and the environment. Again, not too smart, but she is rather buff and good at physical trials.

Looks: She stands at about 5'10, and has a very defined, buff figure. She has dark brown hair that goes just below the shoulders and is usually unkept. She has lightly tanned skin, orangish-brown eyes, full lips, and quite a bust to her body. She wears light colored clothes and, usually keeping herself a bit exposed, just to toughen up to the environment. (I will draw her when I can)

Back
Top Bottom