Currently reading:
Hungry for Unorthodox Romantic pairings~

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffervescentDreams

Lover of Unorthodox pairings~
Local time
Today 7:12 PM
I'm Effervescen Dreams, pleasure to meet you all. I've been role playing for a few years now. I don't see myself as the best of the best, but I'm not bad either.

Update of 11-10-2019: Any new perspective rp partners, please pm me. I need to get my request thread cleaned up, so please, pm only if interested in plotting with me.

Anyway, onto my style.

I am a strictly third person perspective rper. Seeing as writing in third person cuts down on Cybering, and I'm just more comfortable writing this way. Seeing as we are not our characters.

Let's see what next to share, oh what I'm into!

I absolutely adore rp between non humans and humans. Ex, Vampire x Human, Demon x Human, etc. My favorite settings are Modern, medieval, fantasy. Or even a mixture of modern and medieval, or modern and fantasy. I also adore rps where the bad guys, like villains and gang leaders, get the girl.

It's nice for the hero, but bad guys deserve some loving as well, right? Which brings me up to my next thing.

I love romance rps! They can be forbidden or arranged marriages, to between best friends or enemies. I can't get enough of romance, it's just my favorite genre to write.

And now, onto my story/smut ratio.

50/50. If I can have a partner that likes a decent half of both, I'll be satisfied. Also, my length, it depends. From small paragraph to a bit lengthier paragrahs. My preference is about 3 paragraph, but for certain scenes, if one is all we can do, that's fine as well.

Now, onto my do not list. I will not tolerate anything that is extremely gross, humiliating, or degradation. So no bimbofication of my characters, or any rape scenes. I'm also not into MILF or playing as a dominant. A let down I know, I'm just not comfortable with it.

In conclusion, I hope some of you will want to rp with me. I'm an easy person to get along with, and I hope to be rping here soon. Farewell!

Update 11-13-2021: I do not play male dom characters.

3-7-2020
MxM
MxF

Omegaverse************************
Demonic Enforcer x Human*******************
Bad ass Assassin x Clueless Wife**********
Mob Boss x Cop**********
Greek God x Mortal
Ghoul x Human******************************
Seer x Evil King
Vampire x Angel*******************
Vampire x Human******************************
Vampire x Elf****************
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human/Summoner
Werewolf x Human**************
Master x Pet***************
Mutant x Mutant
Evil king x Peasant************************
Human x Supernatural being
Psychopath x Victim********************
Hero x Villain
Shadow demon x Creator
Serial killer x paralyzed lover***************
Mercenary x Princess
Demon x Angel********************
Soldier x Civilian
Orc Cheiftan x Village maiden***************
Evil Tyrant x Innocent lover***********

Update as of 3/28/2022: Rp plots
A powerful, menacing demon makes a deal with an equally cold, mortal woman. If he makes her rich and famous, then she must have a female baby that will grow up to be his mate. On the day of the birth, for some reason the woman tries to go back on the deal and the demon punishes her. Then when the baby is born, he has the girl be taken away and raised somewhere she can grow up safe. He drops in to check on her, bonding with her, and as she grows into a warm hearted beauty, it's safe to say she's his perfect match. But can this demon keep his lover safe in a world full of blood and darkness?

Muse A, a cunning but very violent sociopath who enjoys what they do. Kidnapping and torturing new detectives until they break. But when Muse A crosses paths with Muse B, a fresh faced detective, something changes. Muse A follows Muse B to crime scenes, watching as they try to solve each case and A realizes that maybe not all detectives are frauds. So Muse A does their best in getting close to Muse B, to learn more about them. The only question remains, will this end in love or tragedy?

Muse A was born and grew up never knowing who her father was and if he still lived, and that was gone with her. Her life was simple, uncomplicated and that's how she preferred it. Then Muse B comes along, a rival but new and up and coming Mafia boss. When he uncovers the truth about Muse A and her unknown connection with an older, ruthless Muse C, Muse B decides to insert himself into this shy young woman's life. Not knowing that it would lead to true love. But will it last when the truth eventually comes to light?

For centuries, demons have been trying to conquer the earth. Muse A, the king of all demons has finally decided to get the job done himself. In his time getting his plans set up and his pawns in the right place, he meets Muse B. Muse B is blind, and extremely sensitive to supernatural energies. Muse A ends up falling for Muse B, simply because of their purity and how they try to live their life even though it's not easy since they're blind. What happens when Muse A succeeds in bringing hell on earth? And will he be able to keep Muse B by his side without losing them?

Muse A is the king of all demons, and as a king, he is in search of his queen. In a surprise turn of events, he finds the one he wants, a human of all things. In order to drive her to him, he destroys her life bit by bit. As she becomes isolated from all she knows, the human finds herself alone, just in time for Muse A to sweep in and nab her up.

Muse A is the crown prince, while Muse B was born and raised on the streets. That is until the king comes upon Muse B and sees potential in them, and takes them under his wing and into his home. Muse A and B wind up growing up together, becoming friends. During this time, Muse B begins training as a knight, and to become Muse A's personal guard. However, war breaks out and Muse B is sent to fight it, leaving Muse A alone with the weight of royalty.

Jump to three years later, Muse B returns as a hero, only to discover that Muse A is now king. The only problem? Muse A has turned into a cold, cruel tyrant under their fathers hand. (MxF)

"Ahh!" The scream of agony pleased the male, his dark eyes glittered as he snapped the black whip one last time and watched the slave crumple. Leaving him their, the wicked king left the dungeon, ascending the stairs till he reached the second story. There, he walked the hall, arms behind his back while down the hall, a door opened with no hand to open it. Entering the room, those dark, cold eyes went to the bed, shaded by red silk, he approached slowly. Once close enough, the cruel king drew back the silk and gazed down upon his most prized treasure; a fair skinned angel with luminous white wings. So at ease, sleeping soundly, the cruel king smiled. "My sweet love...I'll protect you from those who threaten you." Watching his angel shift, the king leaned down and kissed his treasures forehead, whispering a quiet, 'I love you.' Letting the silk fall back into place, the king left to get a bath, wanting to be clean before he joined his lover, his pet, his blood bride.

The king and queen are dead, while their child, Muse A has been thrown into the dungeon. Muse B, the vampire that caused the coup, has taken over and made himself king. While his minions claim the castle and subjugate the humans, Muse B turns his attention to Muse A. Will he break the heir? Will the heir manage to enthrall the vampire?

Muse A and Muse B are in love. But Muse A has a secret. He's an evil monster with plans to put all humans in their rightful place, save for one exception; Muse B. Muse B is human, an innocent and sweet soul who loves and adores Muse A. But just before bed, they seem to lose all track of time, waking up confused the next morning, unable to remember going to bed. And it's all because of Muse A, using their vast gifts to keep Muse B in the dark and their mind under Muse A's control. Not to hurt them, but to keep them fooled that Muse A is good when he isn't.

They met in a clearing. A man and a woman, dark hearted creatures who sneered in the direction of a city, populated by humans. The first to speak was the woman, her long hair blond, eyes blood red. "I can't wait till their screams fill the air and blood spills from their pathetic bodies." Then she laughed, a cruel sound that was akin to nails on a chalkboard. "What do you think my love?"

The man turned his head, and instead of replying, his lip curled back into a snarl. He was far darker then his feminine counterpart, more vicious and deadly then she could ever be. And as he drew close to her, the foolish woman grinned, beckoning him closer, till he held her trapped in his embrace.

"Yes my dear" he finally replied, in his dark, velveteen voice that ended in a deep growl. As she chuckled, his hold moved up to wrap his arms around her neck, where he began to squeeze. "But you won't be around to see it" the man snarled, only to snap her neck, before shoving her body to the ground.

He'd only used her as a way to get pleasure. But even then, he'd become bored with her body. Instead, he craved the touch of a warm body, where he could hear a heart beating. And feel the breath of a young girl on his skin. The vulnerability and pureness, a virgin.

More precisely, he wanted someone that could balance him. Someone good and loving, someone he could enjoy claiming; knowing that such innocence was his.

So as he turned his gaze toward the direction of the human city, he licked the sharp fangs hidden away in his mouth, while his vicious shadow beasts tore into the blond bimbo at his feet. Hell, when he looked down to watch, he let loose a wicked laugh as her wretched remains disappeared for good. "Time to find a mortal worthy of my taste, my shadow pets. Who you are not to harm." And into the night they went, heading for the city that never slept; New York City.

Muse A and Muse B were lovers in the medieval time, Muse A was king and Muse B was his 'wife'. Until a spurned, ex lover of Muse A's kills Muse B. Muse A, not being human, holds Muse B as he dies, vowing to find him in the next life. As a reward, Muse B's soul is put into the reincarnation cycle, allowing the two lovers to find each other throughout time. But, will these new lives and chances at love survive? Or will the tragic past repeat itself?

Muse A comes home after a hard day of work. Ready to go to bed with his boyfriend when he hears something. Following the noise, he winds up going to check the basement, where he finds his boyfriend, Muse B. But his boyfriend isn't human, he's gone full blown demon and Muse A realizes he's feasting on the remains of a nosey neighbor.

In the north, residing in a beautiful and lonely castle is a king. A king of unimaginable dark power but no queen to give this deadly beast balance. That is until one of his few sentries finds a woman among the snow, dressed in the rags and shackles of a slave. An escaped slave from the southern kingdom, looking for safe haven in the north. When she's brought back, the king himself comes to her bed side and as she's nurtured back to health, the king finds himself infatuated by her. But there's more, he feels a pull towards her that can be only one thing. That this human slave, this broken and tortured woman, was the one to be his queen. But can he win her over to rule at his side for eternity?

A box of letters left under a tree by a lonely young woman. After a week, the woman returned to find a letter that was replying to hers, perhaps from an unseen admirer?

Muse A is on there way home after a party when they witnesses a murder that they were never meant to see. One of the men, that works for the boss (Muse B), calls them and the boss orders the witness to be brought to them, safe and unharmed.

Muse A stumbles upon Muse B who is badly hurt. Muse B is the most beautiful person Muse A has ever seen. Being the compassionate person, they are, they help to hide Muse B from their assailants and tend to their wounds. Muse B heals quickly much to the surprise of Muse A and thanks them for their kindness, promising one day to repay them. Later, Muse A's village is raided by the Red king's army. He is a cold-blooded ruler who tears through villages, taking the young for blood slaves and slaughtering the old. However, as Muse A's village is being destroyed, a man stops a soldier from harming his family. The sword he carries showing him to be a member of the royal family. The man removes his helmet, revealing himself to be Muse B.

A dangerous, powerful crime boss learns that his lover is a cop, who was meant to take him down. But instead, she fell in love with him. Now, she's tied up in a chair, set before him, a little bruised and bloody. Will he spare her life because he still loves her? Or will he end her for lying to him?

Sudden rp idea: In a world, where on your 21st birthday, you wake up to find a black handprint on your neck. Hours later, your at a party when a handsome stranger catches your eye, before getting you alone. When they trap you, their hand rests perfectly over the mark on your neck and they grin, growling, "Hello mate."

New!!!!

It all started when Muse A was five, in the time it was fine to have an imaginary friend. Muse A's little friend, Muse B, was a monster under their bed. They would talk to each other and Muse B was always there for Muse A. But as Muse A grew, they began to forget about their monster, until one day Muse A came home crying. Now an eighteen year old young lady, almost 19, they'd been humiliated and broken up with at school. Feeling such pain and sadness, Muse B emerges from under the bed, a fully fledged monster to comfort their creator, and eventual mate. Willing to do anything and everything to protect their human.

P.S. This rp won't start at the beginning, but when Muse A is 18-19, due to the rules of the site.

The great sleep is a time when all the humans on earth just go to sleep, wherever they are, they fall into a safe sleep. And while the humans are asleep, creatures like demons, werewolves and vampires are allowed to come out and find their mates among the sleeping humans. This year, during the day of great sleep, will a dark hearted vampire be able to find his mate? Or will his chance fail as the great sleep comes to a close? Only time will tell.

Muse A is fresh from college and is interested in demonology. They wind up going to a jungle near where the Mayans once lived and entered one of there great temples. Once there Muse A investigates many rooms until they came across one peculiar room. Upon entering, Muse A sees this large stone casket. After opening it and getting their hand cut on a rough edge of stone, Muse A peers into the large stone casket. Some of Muse A's blood drips into the casket and this awakens a very old and dangerous demon prince. Interested?

Muse A and Muse B are best friends at 12. But something causes Muse B to suddenly vanish from Muse A's life. Eight years pass and now at 20, Muse B returns. But he's not human anymore. He's dark, cold, mean, dangerous; however he came back to his old hometown for one thing. And that was to take his childhood friend away and make her his. What will happen now? And will Muse A, the sweet woman from Muse B's past, go with him willingly? Or, if after learning the truth about what he's become, will she run away from him, screaming? Only time will tell.

They were lovers in a time of kingdoms and knights, of darkness and bloodshed. Until the king of monsters lost his queen to a scorned lover. Though this isn't the end of the tale, not when the king himself manages to make it through to the 21st century, and something amazing happens. He comes across his reincarnated lover and now has a second chance with her. But will fate be kind to them this time around? Only time will tell.

Arillia is a land of magic and mayhem, filled with fantastical races, and brutal beasts. A land of misty mountain ranges, rolling farm lands and lush green valleys. It's a world of kings, and kingdoms, secret heritages and mixed blood lines. But even beautiful worlds have their own festering problems, with evil rising up in the west.

My character was born to a no nonsense type of mother, a mother who was a soldier, a leader of an organization. An organization that worked alongside of the leader who controlled all types of supernatural beings. As the years went by, and the older my character becomes, her mother starts to train and prepare her to take over. But one day, after my characters 22nd birthday, she finds her mother and the other leader of the non humans assassinated. With them both gone, my character now has to step in as leader, who must work with the new leader of the supernaturals.

Along this journey, will the two leaders do the unthinkable and fall in love?

A demon is tasked with watching over a mortal with powerful magic, while Angel's are out to kill her. At first, the demon is just doing his job, but as his charge grows up into a strong, vibrant young woman, he realizes that he's fallen for her, and vows to protect her from Heaven and Hell.

Love works in strange and mysterious ways. In this case, especially so when the head of a mafia crime syndicate falls for a woman. A woman who struggles to support herself and a new born baby by working as a waitress at a local Diner. Choosing to hide the truth from her, the man courts her in the Hope's that once she's head over heels in love with him, she won't run once he tells her the truth. But is fate on their side? Or will his dark lifestyle be the death of their love?

After being bullied all through high school, a young man turned into a serial killer. Now, grown up, the man learns of a party that's being hosted by his school. Deciding to drop by, the man goes on a rampage and slaughters those who made his life a living hell. While the one that he leaves alive was the shy girl who comforted him during those hellish years in school. Finding her hiding, the man knocks her out before scooping her up in his arms and taking her back to his place.

Last edited:
Craving a Vampire x Human, modern style romance rp right now. If anyone is interested, pm me please.

Also, bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom