Unspecified I am but a chunky newbie pls be kind

Currently reading:
Unspecified I am but a chunky newbie pls be kind

ChubbyBunny

Chunky Cottagecore Queen
Local time
Today 12:27 PM
Hello all! I will say first that I am not new to role playing but I am new to this forum format. I am 22, grad student, I typically play my female OC and fandom males (don't have any male OCs yet). I won't be able to reply super quickly but if I am online I will try my best to respond quickly. (My female OC will always be plus size so if you're uncomfy with that you've been warned!) I am also used to doing 2 characters at once (my OC and your partner) if that is preferred.

Personal Preferences: Poor grammar is really hard for me to keep up with. I understand that we all have lives so I won't be bothered if replies take time. I typically write in multiple, detailed paragraphs with some occasionally shorter responses and I prefer longer, in-depth responses. I am totally open to exploring new worlds with OCs but I would really enjoy some fandom work, I am comfortable playing as many female and male fandom characters! I also really like fandom characters in unique AU worlds!

Smut: I would love to do smut ranging from vanilla to mild BDSM. Open to smut focused or just containing smut. My faves are praise, body appreciation/worship, soft dom, inexperienced sub, and more, just ask!

Fandoms I Enjoy:
Anime) My Hero Academia (age appropriate only for all), Bleach, One Piece, Demon Slayer, Haikyuu!!, Goblin Slayer, Naruto, and maaaaaany more, if you have a suggestion just ask!
TV) Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Grimm, Sherlock
Games) Dragon Age series
Other) Marvel

Current Ideas:
-elemental or mythical AU during a civil war (think ATLA style)
-omegaverse AU of some sort, maybe the wedding night of a couple who love each other but feel rushed and it plays out over their honeymoon
-magic academy AU??

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to start!

Back
Top Bottom