- Local time
- Today 6:32 PM
- Messages
- 5
- Age
- 27
- Pronouns
- They/Them
Howdy, hello!
I am Thoth, or more accurately Thøth but even I don't feel like putting in the ø every time.
I love to roleplay though I work often. I try to reply as often as I can but I've been RPing on and off for years! Im 27, non-binary but lean towards playing female in my RPs (though I will play whatever is needed)
I'm here to have fun RPing with other adults and enjoy crafting fun stories together that will eventually get spicy. I write Fantasy best, but I love all kinds of genres and while I prefer a good plot with smut mixed in, I'm also very down for a smut-centered RP time to time.
My DMs are open, hit me up any time!
I am Thoth, or more accurately Thøth but even I don't feel like putting in the ø every time.
I love to roleplay though I work often. I try to reply as often as I can but I've been RPing on and off for years! Im 27, non-binary but lean towards playing female in my RPs (though I will play whatever is needed)
I'm here to have fun RPing with other adults and enjoy crafting fun stories together that will eventually get spicy. I write Fantasy best, but I love all kinds of genres and while I prefer a good plot with smut mixed in, I'm also very down for a smut-centered RP time to time.
My DMs are open, hit me up any time!

