MxF I don't care if we fall from grace.

Avaizia

Serf
Local time
Today 10:54 AM
Me:

Name: Ava/Avie/Avaizia
Genders Played: Female and Male
Any complaints about your ability to play the opposite gender: Nope. In fact usually I receive multiple requests to play male characters.
Posting Abilities: Ugh. I hate classifying myself by lit or advanced terms because I honestly think that my roleplaying sucks. :D (But I'm my own worst critic, so..) But I'll give you this: My posts lately have averaged 400-600 words, but have gotten up to, and slightly above, the 1,000 word mark. (Don't expect 1,000 words a post out of me or you will be sorely disappointed and find that I'm not the person for you.)

Required from partners:

-Leniency/Understanding (I have a really hectic IRL schedule, so I can't promise back to back posts every single day. What I can offer is at least two posts a week, with some weeks having more and even some days where I can post multiple times a day.) I would appreciate if you could offer at least one post a week in return!
-Please, please..no text speak in the actual roleplay. I can understand a bit here and there in out of character conversations, but seeing it in a roleplay post just makes me cringe.
-Be able to give me at least a couple or few paragraphs per post. (Couple or few = 2-3 at the least.) The more you give me to work with, the better my own posts will be. (Or at least longer. :p) So if you want to see me spit out close to 1,000 words in one post you're going to have to give me something to make my characters react in a way that would justify a post that large. (Okay. I'm not gonna lie. There have been times when someone has spat a 400 word post at me that had just enough information in it for me to spew out a 1,000 word post, but that's rare. xD) I like to do my best to mirror my partners, but again I'm not going to be comfortable with someone who wants or needs 1,000 words per post.
-Understand that when it comes to smut I have a requirement of about 70% story to 30% smut. (I'm not even sure I can write what normal people would consider 'smut' because..well..my style is more romance novel sex scenes. SORRY.)
-Talk to me on an OOC basis, pleaaase. :p I like to feel like the person that I'm roleplaying with is interested in conversing with me, because that's usually how my brilliant plot twist ideas come along. (or the not so brilliant ones that you might want to be there to beat me over the head with a stick so that I don't throw them in. XD)

Limits:

-Nothing that breaks forum rules.
-I can't play gay males, and I'm not really good at playing lesbian females.
-No bathroom related stuff. (Ew. I didn't even realize this was a thing until just recently when reading through other people's lists of things they won't do.)
-Not really into the slave/master thing. I can't really play either type of character very well. Sorry.
-No necrophilia. Just. No. (I don't count vampires.)
-No bestiality/furry (I think that's what they're called) things? o-O (I don't count shifters/weres in human form.)
-Don't raise a hand to my characters without fully expecting for them to swing back.
-Any violence or cheating in potential relationship plots will likely be met with my character walking out. (Sorry, but neither are things that I would put up with in real life, and I'm not to type to make my characters put up with that crap, either.)
-There may be other things, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Pairings/Plot Ideas:

(* = I have a plot idea. Underlined = the character type I would like to play.)

VampirexWitch *
VampirexProgeny *
WerewolfxWitch *
WerewolfxShifter

Fandoms:

Generally speaking my fandoms (except for maybe a couple) aren't really widely known/played in, but on the off chance that someone might know/play in them I'll list the fandoms that I enjoy.

-Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series.
-Larissa Ione's Demonica series.
-Lynsay Sands Argeneau series.
-Michelle Bardsley's Broken Heart series.

-Charmed (Non-canon/next generation only!)
-True Blood (I'm not interested in playing Sookie Stackhouse, though.)

Plot Ideas:

So I decided to add a few plot ideas to my search thread to hopefully help generate a bit of interest. You can find them detailed below in spoiler tags.

WerewolfxWitch

This is actually an idea that I started to get into at one point in time, but the site died less than a week after it started. (Sad face.)

Character 1 is a lupus garou (werewolf of sorts) who was born and raised in (insert foreign country here) by (insert non-parental family member here) due to the fact that his pack was (mostly) wiped out by a wild fire when he was young. After the death of his grandmother he moved to the U.S., needing a fresh start.

Character 2 is a young witch whose details haven't exactly been determined.

But basically the story around the characters in that world was this: Lupus garou are all 'bonded' to witches when they reach the age of maturity. The only lupus who have a choice in this matter are what are known as 'royal' lupus. (Character 1 would be a royal.) This bond allows for a one-way telepathic link of sorts, which means that the lupus in question can always sense/feel when the witch they are bonded to needs them. Character 1 remained unbonded for the majority of his life until he moved to the states. When he moved to the states he met character 2, and because of something about her that was different, he decided to bond with her.

Now before they forged the bond they had never come into physical contact, but such contact is required for the bond. Unfortunately physical contact is also required for a lupus to find his or her 'mate'. (Basically the one person who fate determines that they're 'supposed' to be with.) So at the same time that they forged the telepathic bond of witch/lupus companionship, character 1 realized that character 2 is also supposed to be his lupus mate.

I feel like it could be interesting to play out, especially if character 1 was a bit..awkward..about the whole finding out that she is his lupus mate? (Like..he knows, but he hasn't told her yet, and while he's been trying to avoid her as much as possible..due to the way lupus mates work..he can't really avoid her at the same time? Because he has this overwhelming urge to be around her and 'claim' his mate.) I'm
totally up for playing the lupus if someone wants to pick up the witch, or I can play the witch if someone is more interested in the lupus.

WerewolfxWitch

This is an idea that I've had in my head for ages. (This idea also involves mentions of death, investigating said death, and potential romance between two characters who were related through marriage before the death that is being mentioned took place. If this bothers you, then this idea obviously isn't for you.)

Character 1 here is the witch whose twin (identical or fraternal is up to any potential partners, but I feel it would be best if the sisters physically resembled eachother enough that it would cause some distress. That might just be me being strange, however.) was married to character 2 before they died. Now I feel that it would be most interesting if character 1 didn't have a whole lot of contact with her sister after she married character 2, but not necessarily due to a lack of interest in her sister's life. Character 1 would essentially be the outcast in their family, and most of that stems from the fact that this character's 'magical' side wasn't revealed until their twin died. (In my head character 1 doesn't even really know about the supernatural world around them until they find out that they are a witch.)

Anyway, character 1 received a strange email from their twin a few days before they received an email from their mother bregrudingly letting them know that their twin had died. (Supposedly via suicide.) The strange email alone was enough to cause character 1 a significant deal of worry, but combining it with the fact that their twin died a few days later? Character 1 isn't so sure that this death was actually a suicide. So this character decides to go poking into the life of their deceased twin's significant other, and try to find out what actually hapened to their twin.

Character 2 is a werewolf (details on that can be worked out between us as players) who met and fell in love with character 1's twin. What this character didn't realize at the time, and won't until after this roleplay starts, is that character 1 is actually; according to some weird werewolf custom or another, supposed to be their 'mate'. At some point I think it would be interesting if character 2 learned of the truth behind character 1's intentions in suddenly popping into their life. Maybe this character has the same suspicions; for reasons of their own, that their s.o.'s death wasn't a suicide? Or maybe they firmly believe it was a suicide, which could cause some tension between them and the twin? I would really like to play the witch as a female in this idea, but I'm cool if someone wants to do it a different way.

VampirexProgeny

This idea is actually a strictly platonic one. (I know, I know. Not a lot of people enjoy roleplays that don't have romance in them, but I figure if someone likes this idea we can talk about doubling so that there can be something to the roleplay other than a platonic relationship.)

Maybe I've just watched a bit too much True Blood, but I really loved the way that Bill and Jessica's relationship eventually developed into a sort of father/daughter one, and think that it would be really fun to play out with different characters. They could start out resenting one another, or perhaps even attempt some kind of non-platonic relationship between them, but then they realize that it's just too...weird? XD I'm not really 100% on this, but I think it would be fun to play out because I really love seeing those kinds of family, but not blood bonds in stories/roleplays. I'm up for playing either role. :3

VampirexWitch
This idea is one that is very dear to my heart, so I would absolutely love anyone willing to pick this idea up.

Okay. So character 1 is a vampire, but not just any vampire; he's one of the originals. (There are 8 in the world that's in my head.) He's wealthy (at his age who wouldn't be?) and perhaps a touch arrogant. (Again, at his age who wouldn't be.) But he's not evil by any stretch of the imagination. (Sorry to the people who like 'evil' vampires.) Anyway..In my head he's a daywalker due to an incident that lead to him draining a witch a few centuries back. (That incident is entirely up to his player to detail or not.) But he's also a bad ass biokinetic. (Which is the ability to mentally manipulate people or animals on a biological level. A biokinetic can just as easily stop a beating heart as knit tissue back together. And the most practiced of biokinetics can even manipulate a person/animal in a way that makes them move (or not) against their will.)

Character 2 is a witch, but not just any witch. See, she's related to THE original vampire..as in the very first vampire who was/is responsible for the creation of the other originals. (Great-niece, to be exact.) And is technically the granddaughter of two dieties. (Now my head canon says that due to the fact that each grandparent is from a different pantheon she's not technically a demi-god, but she has the potential to be a very strong witch....potential being the key word there.) She didn't grow up in the supernatural world, and didn't even know about her witchy birth right until a couple of years ago. And recently she's found out that a power that she THOUGHT was just about healing people is actually much more than that. She, too, is a biokinetic, but she needs someone to teach her how to use that power.

Which is where their story begins. The vampire's 'sire' (i.e. the original) has asked him to do the favor of training his great-niece to use her biokinetic power. And since the two vampires have a long history, this vampire has agreed to train this witch. Now where this goes is completely up to any potential roleplay partners. I would really, really, really love to play the witch in this case, but if you can give me a compelling reason to play the vampire..I might be willing to. (Sorry, but a 'I don't/don't want to play a male' isn't going to cut it on this one.)

Medieval (possibly fantasy.)

Character 1 was recently crowned the king of the kingdom that he grew up in, but this wasn't something that was supposed to happen to him. He was raised as the heir of a duchy in his kingdom, but he also grew up a warrior. Basically war is all he's ever known, and being a king isn't really easy for him. But the people chose to put him on the thrown after the death of the late king due to his prowess on the battle field. He's actually a highly intelligent man, so it's not so much that he can't wrap his head around what he's supposed to do as he gets bored at court and 'listening to nobles whine' as he likes to put it.

Character 2 was raised as the daughter of a Marquess, until her father was killed. Her eldest brother took over the reins of the March, but as she was young when their parents were murdered in front of her eyes, he made an unpopular decision to help his little sister rest at night. He allowed her to begin training in combat and self-defense. Eventually she proved herself worthy of earning the title of soldier in her brother's March, and the other soldiers have come to give her their respect. (Mostly because she's forced it on them by beating them over the head with training weapons, but hey. Lmao.)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Now these two characters (in my head) are from different, but neighboring kingdoms. The idea that I had in mind was that they could meet through a war that their kingdoms are allies in; obviously against yet another kingdom. But here's the kicker. Little miss soldier lady isn't JUST the little sister of a Marquess. Little does she know (and for her it probably won't be learned until quite some time has passed in the roleplay) she is actually the bastard daughter of her king. I was thinking that somehow the enemy is made aware of who/what she is (and it's probably the reason that her 'parents' were murdered when she was younger) and in an effort to protect his little sister, the Marquess sends her off to the 'warrior King's' camp. How things go from there is completely[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] up to what we decide as roleplay partners, and if you like we can even discuss the possibility of adding fantasy elements to the world. I would like to play the female character in this idea, but might be willing to play the male for the right partner.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom