Currently reading:
Unspecified I Have Too Much Free Time On My Hands

OrangeJuiceDrink

The quenchiest
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
Pronouns
She/They
I needed a bit to put my ideas together but I think I'm ready now! I'm so excited to get into the swing of things here and I hope I can be a great partner to whoever chooses to rp with me.

So first, some basic stuff:
  1. I don't always write a lot but I try. Sometimes I forget to put things into separate paragraphs like dialogue and such so if I do just remind me, I can fix it. As long as you give me enough to work with I should be good for 2-3 paragraphs or more if allowed and I would really appreciate if my partner could too. You don't have to have perfect grammar but please try to make it so I can understand what you're saying and don't have to ask a thousand questions to figure it out or guess. A mistake or three here or there is fine, I tend to type faster than my brain can think to spot check so I understand.
  2. I prefer to have some kind of image for characters so I can better imagine them or at least a very thorough description. You know, height, body build, hair length, hair and eye color, style of clothing. Do they have facial hair? Body hair? Both? Any scars? Tattoos? Obvious birthmarks? Skin conditions? I need this information if you can give it or an image, a real person or a drawing. Please just have something. I draw my own refs usually or give a good description and draw a ref later as the character develops. Sometimes I find a random image to use as a placeholder and describe the differences from the image until I can make a ref. Anything works.
  3. Just to get this out of the way I do not roleplay just smut. I like for there to be a good story or plot, whatever you wanna call it. I find that just doing smut gets super boring after a while and I will definitely lose interest. I won't leave without saying something but I will most likely leave after a short time.
  4. That being said I do like for my romances and certain rps to have smut at some point. I will have some smut in an rp but not to the point where it takes over the main story.
  5. I would like to have some long term things going because those types of stories are great. I have a tendency that when I'm bored I come and read some of the stories I've created with people.
  6. Please don't leave without saying something, it's just rude. If you're not liking something, tell me, we can work on it. If it's still not working then we can end it but I like to have definite closure at least.
  7. I tend to play female roles more but all my characters have different personalities. Some are sweet and gentle, some are complete assholes and some are just pretty chill.
  8. Have fun. I'm open to suggestions. You have an idea, throw it at me. I love ideas.
And that's all I can think of rn. I do have a couple pairings and such in my head already0 and I'll add as ideas come to me but here's what I have in mind. Most of these can be romance but they don't have to be.

Post-Apocalyptic
This one has two roads. It can be fallout based (The game or like just nuclear war in general) or zombie based.

It's years in the future and most of mankind has been wiped out by a weapon of its own creation be it viral or nuclear. Few humans remain in the wastelands that were once big cities and thriving communities. Some have banded together to form small, easily protected villages. The world is still a dangerous place and some refuse to believe that things will ever better, MC included. They're tough, cold and strong but not invincible, which is how they ended up in such a bad spot. (It's open for discussion and the roles can be switched where YC is tough and mean but currently in trouble.)

Gang Princess
For this one, I would prefer to play a female because I have a character for this but I am willing to switch around roles. This is like a forbidden romance type deal.

Jess (MC) is the niece of a notorious Russian gang member. He isn't the leader but he's pretty up there in rank. When she was younger Jess lost her parents to a horrible "Accident", or so she's been told, and he raised her and promised his little sister (Jess's Mom) that he'd protect her. In order to protect Jess, her uncle keeps her as his little secret, though she knows what he does. To avoid her facing the same fate as her parents he tries to keep her from getting too attached to anyone, despite now being 21. Even his best efforts can't keep away true love forever though and one night she meets someone who would change her life. For better or for worse.

Now my idea was that YC can be an undercover cop or a rival gang member or even a rookie member who happened to meet her at some point when she was visiting to drop something off to her uncle, but it's open to change.
((These are both pics of Jess. The traditional one is mine and the digital is fanart of her that I love because it represents her so well.))

Atlantis
I love the ocean and the thought of a beautiful enchanted city beneath the sea is just so enticing.

I don't have a full idea for this but the base is that Atlantis has been found and the first contact with the deep sea inhabitants is scheduled for today. Will the meeting be peaceful or the start of a war? That is up for discussion.

Too old for college
I know a teacher X Student thing might seem weird or sexual but this one isn't, it's for a cute romance, hear me out.

My idea is that one of our characters is a grown adult, like in their forties or around there but due to circumstances when they were younger they never had the chance to go to or finish college. During that time maybe they had kids instead but now they're all grown up so they have the time or they tried to make it on their own but things didn't work. Maybe they've been married but that ended in a terrible divorce or something. Maybe they're still married but their spouse mistreats them. Whatever the case is that we come up they've decided they want to go back to school and get their education so they could work towards their dream job. It's a struggle and because of how difficult it is they end up needing extra help so the other character could be a tutor or even the teacher of their class giving them pointers. Everything is up for change except the age thing. I almost never get the chance to have an older character interact with another in a more casual, slice of life type setting.

That's all I can think of for plots and I don't currently have any pairings in mind. I do have some fandoms though.

Full Metal Alchemist
Homestuck
Fallout (The one where you play as the vault dweller, not the others because I don't know them as well.)
Legend of Zelda, preferably the latest one BOTW or skyward sword
Gears of war
Maybe Naruto if there's a good enough plot
Marvel Universe
My Hero Academia

I will add anything I think of in the future. I look forward to starting something new. Worldbuilding is my favorite thing to do as well so if you're into that I welcome it. Wow, this is longer than I was planning but I think I've covered everything. Feel free to PM me with ideas or if you're interested in one of these things. Have a wonderful day. Stay amazing you beautiful beings.

KKiss<3 Sincerely, -Orange

Last edited:
Bump! Been a while since I last stopped in here but I'm back and with a craving. I recently started re-working a character I've had for a while and I've fallen in love with him. He's my sweet blind baby boy who can kinda be a bit of a pain in the ass when he wants to be. It's my special boy Ocelir Dinfae and I want to do more with him. I anyone wants to do an rp with this adorable twink just let me know. He swings both ways but usually, he's a bottom.

I've been really wanting to do some post-apocalyptic stuff with him lately so if anyone is into zombies or fallout or something similar I would be so happy to do something like that. Thank you all for your time.

I'm back and with two new fixations no less! Now is as good a time as any to Bump this old thread. Recently I have found myself falling back in love with the Resident Evil Series and also the Alien VS Predator world. Both these things kind of got the hamster in my brain scurrying in it's cute lil wheel. Like most of my ideas it's not all set in stone of what happens, but I have a fun, crazy science gal for the RE idea and a cute alien lass for the AVP idea. I'll put refs of the characters I have for each one by their respective descriptions of scenarios.

For the RE rp, it's mostly your basic town gets infected by this strange disease and the B.S.A.A. comes to the rescue to try and save it if they can only to find something bigger going on. So basically, like any game in that franchise. I do have a proper starter for it for those who are interested. This is planned for the earlier games. Like 1-4 and not so much the others but that can be changed if wanted.

Some Refs of Karrah:

The AVP idea actually started off as a smut thing but I've fallen in love with the character for it and want to expand on her. Basically, it starts out with a crashed Yautja ship, which doesn't have to be on earth it can be anywhere in the cosmos. MC is a new breed of xenomorph that was meant to produce more challenging young for the Yautja to hunt but fate had other plans. She's cute, sweet, and pretty damn smart once given the chance to learn new things, though that doesn't make her any less dangerous. Especially since, as property of the Yautja, they're gonna want her back once they figure out that she somehow survived. There are tons of ways this can go. YC can be another xeno, one of the Yaujta hunters, a human, anyone really. I'm looking for something sweet where maybe she's taken in and YC ends up falling for her for one reason or another.

Some Refs for T'in:

Both are very, very basic descriptions of what I'm looking for and as I said I can expand on either if anyone finds interest in these ideas. Currently I'm leaning more towards the Resident Evil thing but the Alien one is always a good time so feel free to message me about either one or even some of my old ideas. I don't mind breathing new life into those.

Back
Top Bottom