FxF I just want wholesome lesbians. (Story-based fxf plots)

Currently reading:
FxF I just want wholesome lesbians. (Story-based fxf plots)

SixPix

Avocado Hater
Local time
Today 8:25 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚
* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Hi! I am SixPix. I have been roleplaying for many years, I've kind of lost count of the exact number. Before you get too invested in me as a partner, I'll go ahead and tell you that I am prone to periods of absence due to my mental health. So if you tend to be impatient - don't worry, me too. But I will likely not be a good partner for you. On the other hand, if you are either okay with this or you just hate yourself (again, me too) then feel free to read on!

🍍🍍🍍

I don't really have many specific rules, but I don't do purely smut-based plots. Smut is fine and good, but as a general rule, I like there to be more plot than smut. Other than that, I am open to most pairings and plots. In fact, I like to do what I call scratching itches. Meaning, you have the itch to do a particular plot, but you think it's kind of weird or you need to flesh it out, I will scratch your itch as I find that these plots often offer really unique experiences.

🍍🍍🍍

Plz Daddy Do
*OOC chat, if you'd like to. If it's not your thing, totally cool, but I love talking and I've been told I'm a pretty good listener :)

*I appreciate notices if you're expecting to be gone, but if you forget or the disappearance is unexpected it's no biggie.

*I typically use post reactions as tiny little nudges if there hasn't been a reply for a bit. Feel free to do the same!

*COMMUNICATION: If you have an idea or you're uncomfortable with something or if you'd like to add something, please feel free to tell me! I'm a pretty easy person to talk to and I want to make the experience as enjoyable as it can be for the both of us :)

*Kink-friendly! No judgement here!

Father No.
*I'm not typically into age-play. This includes but is not limited to TeacherXStudent (under MOST circumstances)

*I don't do rape scenes between two characters who are going to end up together

*NO nonconsent between characters who will end up together (unless it's consensual nonconsent)

*No bathroom play or vore, but I'm open to most other kinks

*No smut-based roleplays. Smut is fun, but I like the story to consist of at least 50 percent of the roleplay, if not more.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

Below are some plots I've thought out. Sometimes I might add or remove some just to get a nice mix going!

⚢Sapphic Solutions
Pairings
- The ones with stars next to them have plots thought out, but we don't have to use them! The left role is the one I would like to play.
Vampire priestess X Vampire
Vampire X Witch/Summoner
A powerful witch (YC) has a task that she cannot do herself. It's too dangerous, she can't be seen/recgonized, etc). Either because the task is great or because she thinks 'if I'm going to do it, I want the job done', she decides to summon the strongest demon she can find a spell for. Needing it done quickly, she digs through her plethora of books and spells to find the most ancient demons - some of them so old that they don't exist anymore. In a tome more than 20,000 years old, she flips through the disintegrating pages to find one that tells of a demon said to be a combination of all 7 Great Demon Lords. She has only ever been summoned twice due to its 'outrageous' price, and aggressiveness. Also apparently, both summoners had a difficult time trying to send the demon back to the underworld. Supposing she won't have the same issue, she memorizes the demoness' (MC) name and summons her.

The demoness does her task and in record time. However, once she's finished, the witch soon learns that she is sorely underqualified to force an ancient demoness of this power to simply go back home. Chaos ensues as the demoness makes herself at home.

Demoness X Demoness
Fae X Demoness
Demoness X Angel
Demoness X Fallen Angel

Writing Prompts
a09426f910bc49d93f7f719eb073a1b8.jpg
6a529072c2448647a7f0430e72da8e95.jpg
Plots
Loved Too Late (FxF)

A woman dies in a car crash but comes back to life as an angel named Epherma (MC). Except she wasn't always on her best behavior when she was alive, and heaven isn't quite ready to accept her. To get her way in, she's going to have to perform a series of good deeds, helping a woman who's down on her luck (YC). But MC is charmed by this woman and wonders if falling in love as a guardian angel is a surefire way to get sent to hell.

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to this website but I have been roleplaying for approximately 6-8 years. I would love to maybe try roleplaying "The Monster's servant" with you! I love roleplaying mXm more. Though I don't mind mxf I just can't play female characters haha.

Oh and since I read all of your thread:
Favorite animal: Wolves and also foxes!

Hi! I really love your Crown Unfaithful and Loved Too Late plots! DM me if you're still looking for rp partners!

Back
Top Bottom