• fluffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fantasy

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
C

Cat299

I have an idea for a roleplay, here is it:
A woman is addicted to a video game with very violent characters. The video game is set in medieval England, the use of magic and assassins rampant. An evil scientist brings the characters to life in the mortal realm, and gives them a bloodlust towards the woman. The scientist had a vendetta against the woman, and wants to kill her for ruining the image he created. She was his daughter and had accidentally ruined his lab. It cost him thousands to rebuild, and he hated her for it. He was a bit wrong in the head. He underestimated the character's bloodlust, and they end up ganging up on her. The woman is 20 by now, and not addicted to the game. She had thrown away the video game player, and forgotten about it. She has to remember the game, and how to defeat them before it is too late. She will die if she fails.
The characters involved are:
Tucker- The local hunter who despises anyone involved with the supernatural, tends to kill off and hunt down anyone afflicted. His moral compass is screwed up, and his darkness visible.
He can use his hands, sword, and use of herbs to kill. he loves using poison and manipulation out of all the methods. His character can be modified to fit the roleplayer.
Beatrice- The werewolf who despises hunters, she hates many things. The wolf sincerely loves to claw and turn the hunters, creating an army. Her goal is to destroy and cause harm. She likes to turn those who hate werewolves, acting as karma. She can easily be modified by the roleplay partner.
simone- The local demon that loves to destroy and cause harm to humans. He is intelligent and wise, lacking the ability to give mercy. He is a very skewed demon and tends to curse others freely. He is a very jealous demon. He can be modified and given a look. The roleplay partner can decide what they look like.

This will be 1-2 paragraphs per response and be dark as all hell. Use semi-good grammar, it does not have to be perfect. Please bear in mind that the response rate will not be fast, and I plan to bring in an OC or two of mine at times. I will link you to the oc information when I do this. Please message me, do not use this thread

I have an idea for a roleplay, here is it:
A woman is addicted to a video game with very violent characters. The video game is set in medieval England, the use of magic and assassins rampant. An evil scientist brings the characters to life in the mortal realm, and gives them a bloodlust towards the woman. The scientist had a vendetta against the woman, and wants to kill her for ruining the image he created. She was his daughter and had accidentally ruined his lab. It cost him thousands to rebuild, and he hated her for it. He was a bit wrong in the head. He underestimated the character's bloodlust, and they end up ganging up on her. The woman is 20 by now, and not addicted to the game. She had thrown away the video game player, and forgotten about it. She has to remember the game, and how to defeat them before it is too late. She will die if she fails.
The characters involved are:
Tucker- The local hunter who despises anyone involved with the supernatural, tends to kill off and hunt down anyone afflicted. His moral compass is screwed up, and his darkness visible.
He can use his hands, sword, and use of herbs to kill. he loves using poison and manipulation out of all the methods. His character can be modified to fit the roleplayer.
Beatrice- The werewolf who despises hunters, she hates many things. The wolf sincerely loves to claw and turn the hunters, creating an army. Her goal is to destroy and cause harm. She likes to turn those who hate werewolves, acting as karma. She can easily be modified by the roleplay partner.
simone- The local demon that loves to destroy and cause harm to humans. He is intelligent and wise, lacking the ability to give mercy. He is a very skewed demon and tends to curse others freely. He is a very jealous demon. He can be modified and given a look. The roleplay partner can decide what they look like.

This will be 1-2 paragraphs per response and be dark as all hell. Use semi-good grammar, it does not have to be perfect. Please bear in mind that the response rate will not be fast, and I plan to bring in an OC or two of mine at times. I will link you to the oc information when I do this. Please message me, do not use this thread
I'm up for it

Can crossbow be the hunter, he loves hunting and is a deadshot with his crossbow

Guess I have to be the werewolf then... :(.

Can you guys use the message function, send me all the ideas please?
-Lily

Back
Top Bottom