Currently reading:
I Never Know How to Title These

WhatAWorld

Moonman
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
I also never know how to start these off. I'm not too sure how well text-talk is received in OOC chats here, so I'll refrain from lols and tbhs (for now, this is subject to change). I've been roleplaying on sites since I was like 16(??) so I've got a tiny bit of experience. Hopefully after reading that, you don't expect me to have perfect grammar (have mercy). I've honestly dipped my toe into ALL forms of roleplay, so I'm pretty much comfortable jumping in just about anything. I love talking and listening to people so please feel free to hit me up whenever (or tell me to shut up, I can take it I swear). That's really all I can think of right now and if you read this far, what's your favorite color?

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Favorite color? Green! But dark blue is my favorite color to wear :). Welcome!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! I have two favorite colours.. purple and teal.

Back
Top Bottom