Unspecified I want to play

Currently reading:
Unspecified I want to play

taistelusopuli

A dreamer, a creative, a shaper of lives & worlds
Local time
Tomorrow 4:01 AM
Heyo!

I have been writing/playing on and off for a long time. Now I am returning to this after a bit of a hiatus from active playing. Most of my writing has been world building rather than character writing. So I tend to write best as a narrator, but I also like to play characters as they really are a vital part of the history of the worlds after all. I also like to think stories in terms of scenes/chapters, jumping over lull and downtime. Also, I like goal oriented writing, the story has to go somewhere.

As a rule of thumb I try to write at least three good paragraphs of reaction, reflection and forward motion. I like to expect at least a similar level of input from my partners and groups. I try to get around to write as often as I can, at least once a day if my schedule allows it. I work as a freelancer so my days are not always the most structured.

In terms of content, I have no problem with gore or violence. I don't usually write sexual content, but I don't shy away from it. I cannot write same-sex or implied same-sex scenes. I haven't written any fandom material and don't really have a great interest in it.

My three great interests are fantasy, sci-fi and post-apocalyptic world or stories. So I am open to ideas!

I have two worlds quite thought out. A high fantasy world (will post it soon) and a post-apocalyptic alternative reality. I will gladly play in either of them. They are some of my favorite places to go and visit when I can.

In terms of pairings, I gladly play the environment/NPC/narrator and male character. I do not have anything more specific than that in my mind right now for a 1x1 game.

Back
Top Bottom