Unspecified I want to write a tale with you.

Currently reading:
Unspecified I want to write a tale with you.

MNDR

Endeavors
Local time
Today 1:44 PM
Feel free to comment here about anything you find interesting be it a pairing or plot, anything. If you do however please send me a PM about said interest and be prepared to plot with me. I'm interested in those wanting to collaborate on ideas, adept or advanced, to help push the story along instead of one person doing all the work. If you feel able to rise to the occasion look on. Right now I want one partner, two at most.

Note: I can't promise to have a post every day but I can do some every other day on up to a few posts a week.

Rules of MNDR
·I enjoy long-term roleplays only.

·No one-liners. Three paragraphs at the minimum. If you want to write more let your writing soar I welcome it. Don't get peeved or anything else when I pull out between 1,000-4,000 words.

·Misspelled words here, a forgotten word there are a part of writing. It happens. Sometimes we get carried away typing while thinking about something else I know I do, this request thread I know has errors. Now when dialogue is not in quotations at all or sentences have no ending that's a problem. I'm no member of the grammar police by far so if you could be on the lookout for this, cool.

·There are definitely better writers than me but I try my best so give me a chance meaning if something isn't working talk to me. Communication is important, about anything. Send me a message if you need help with the story or in general. Don't vanish unless circumstances get in the way. Still, talk to me.

·Help build the story with me. I won't let you do all the work. Don't expect me to do so either.

·I have a particular dislike of damsels, I won't play a character against them so if you happen to play the female role don't be on the sidelines.

·Character interaction is a must not all the time though but if one character is always going off on their own this gets old really quickly.

·Character sheets. Sometimes I will break out good ones and then sometimes I don't want to be bothered. I won't force them on you. Let's find a happy medium with this. Also, no demands on what character picture I use. This decision should be left up to me as I don't mind what you use.

·I don't mind sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, that's fine too. I won't write stories solely for sex.
On a small note, if our characters do engage in activity there will be no one person doing all the pleasure.

Dislikes
Scat, vomit, watersports, mind control, zoophilia, incest. Bondage, all sex, and no plot stories. Super-powered characters, characters without weakness. Controlling my characters. I love you even though we've known each other for only a minute!

Plot twists, romance when the time is right, character development, action, mutual intimacy. Flexibility. Patience. Communication.

Genres
·Fantasy
·Medieval
·Modern
·Modern Fantasy
·Science Fiction

I don't mind any others if you want to throw ideas at me. I don't mind romance at all, but I would like for it to be a side plot instead of the central focus. Remember, send me a PM.

Gender Pairings
·MxF: I can play the male.
·FxM: I can play the female
I have nothing against it, but I'm not interested in Yaoi or Yuri.

Pairings

Fantasy
·Wizard x Royal
·Wizard x Apprentice
·Dragon x Human lover
·Dragon x Hunter
·Transformed x Princess
·Heroes x Something terrible
·Elf x Elf
·Knight x Sorceress
·Wolf x human

Medieval
·Princess x Knight
·Commoner x Royal
·Royal x Royal
·Knight x Knight. Comrades in arms.
·Knight x Royal
·Knight x Queen Knight must protect a queen though he is in for a surprise when the queen is quite skilled herself.
·Pirate x Stowaway

Modern or Modern Fantasy
·Detective x Detective
·Detective x Client
·PI x Client
·Bounty Hunter x Jumper
·Bounty Hunter x Jumper x Bounty Hunter
·Bad Boy x Play it safe girl.
·Gods x Humans
·Failing marriage x Something unnatural
·Ex x Ex

Science Fiction
Colonist x Colonist
Space Pirates x Treasure
Aliens x The hunted
Cyborg x Last human

Fandoms I am interested in. AU of course.
Avatar: The Last Airbender(Anti-hero Avatar)
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XIII
Gantz
Lost Odyssey
Secret Of Mana
Star Ocean
The Warrior's Way
Willow
Wolf's Rain

Fandoms I'm not interested in.
Attack On Titan
Bleach
Dragonball Z
Game Of Thrones
Harry Potter
Inuyasha
Fairytale
Fullmetal Alchemist
My Little Pony
Naruto
One Piece
Pokemon
SAO
Star Wars
Undertale
Walking Dead

Plots
There once were four nations: The Water Nation, Earth, Fire, and Air. Under the guidance of the Avatar, arbiter, all nations were unified, however, everything changed when the Avatar himself turned on his people. Having obtained all elements, he developed a sort of malady that gradually ate away at his soul turning his kindness into something darker. Ruthlessly, he hunted down benders left and right slaughtering them with the belief their deaths would somehow bring him immortality. All nations united together, benders from all walks of life, urged by those without abilities to bring battle against avatar.

Wounded gravely from his injuries, the avatar soon passed away leaving the world reeling from what had just taken place. It became outlawed for anyone to bend and the hunt to kill any avatar whom surface was the duty of the people because they did not want anything history repeating itself.

Many centuries later, the world is hardly recognizable and bending has been forgotten. Hate has stained the heart of the people for history tells of the avatar as a great coward and even a young man, not realizing his importance, has been made to believe the avatar is the sin of humanity.

Queen Elf x Human Prince
To unite two races, her hand was given to his without her consent but what happens when she runs away? Will her actions lead to war?

Commoner x Stranger
She finds him on the road half dead. Against her better judgment, the woman decides to take him to her home to treat him. They know nothing about one another but she is compelled to help him any way she can, unfortunately, he is pursued by people who insist he had a hand in their King's death.

Barbarian x Trophy Maiden
A wild man he is and from the north. He is a nomad with little ties. When danger erupts in the town, the man kills it with the strike of his blade. Thankful, the townsfolk offer him board and food but the only thing he wants is a certain maiden

Royal Brothers and Love Interest
One brother becomes king by betraying his flesh and blood to do so. Now the brother who has been forced out of the throne seeks revenge while finding something he never thought he would, love. Will he use his love in order to obtain his lost birthright?

Sisters x King
Two con artist sisters set to swindle a kind king but what happens when they both fall in love with him?

Back
Top Bottom