Both Needed I will find her. (A werewolf romance interest check)

Currently reading:
Both Needed I will find her. (A werewolf romance interest check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:52 AM
ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
I just got out of the hospital after discovering I have covid and I must focus on recovery first, then when I am well enough, I'll pick this back up.

In the sprawling nature rich state of Montana, a whole new group of werewolf males are being given permission to leave the safety of the wilderness shrouded property owned by their pack… why you might wonder?

After the age of eighteen, a werewolf male feels an insatiable itch to venture out and seek the other half of his soul… his one true mate, his precious Luna. He will know her just by her scent alone, a scent that will fill him with an unmistakable euphoria the likes of which he has never before known.

If this precious female cannot be found within the pack, mateless mature males are given permission by the pack elders to temporarily leave the safety of their home to find her among the humans.

To be without a mate causes a matured werewolf to feel like there is something inside them missing, they become restless and overcome by loneliness... they need the love and comfort of their Luna sooth the savage beast within.

Last edited:
I am interested and I would like to read moreof what you have in mind for this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom