Unspecified I'd let the world burn for you...

Currently reading:
Unspecified I'd let the world burn for you...

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 10:13 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
Here we go again, lets get basics out of the way

Been rping on and off for like 20 years. I can play both male and female roles and do FxF or MxF couplings. I write in 3rd person past tense and prefer my partner to do so as well, just makes everything flow easier. Usually write 2-6 paragraphs, averaging 2-3 for basic responses (aka back and forth and small details) with longer depending on what's going on. I do not control my partner's character and would ask them to do the same (outside of like, "he grabbed her hand and tugged her towards the door" and even then if your character would have pulled away, I can go back and change it.

Now! I have a new craving that's a combination of like 3 different things and I need assistance! I have been stuck on this song
and i recently rewatched Megamind so villain obsessed with superhero's lady
and finally I've been wanting stalker type material! so here's the idea which will need to be built on and will most likely need multiple characters at least with one person.

So the hero (Muse A/MA) is in love with Muse B/MB and they spend time together, normal romance crud intertwined with superhero stuff. Muse C/MC is also in love with MB, to a stalker level where they follow them and the hero, they send them things and get things done for them that the hero would never...but MB doesn't know that. MC in their everyday form 'bumps' into MB and starts becoming their friend and soon it becomes a "who should I choose" situation for MB who doesn't know that MC is the villain they've helped MA try to take down time and time again.

It could have a slightly different scenario like MB is the sidekick of MA or something....idk. Help please

Back
Top Bottom