Currently reading:
Unspecified Idea in the making

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 8:27 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
So if you want to know more about me, you can click this lovely link Main Request Thread but here I'm just going to be putting my idea that I need a willing partner who can use proper grammar, not necessarily proper punctuation because I suck at that too. I'm coming to realize I'm somewhat picky with my partnerships and need to not only vibe with the person, as I've found it makes for better ideas and story flow, but also someone who is willing to flesh out the story, talk to each other about ideas and has at least somewhat the same writing style.

Now having said all of that, I'm also very open and don't mind giving people a chance.

As for the story idea, I'm watching a movie on amazon and it gave me an idea. I don't have all of the details fleshed out quite yet but would very much like to have a prisoner/jailer type situation. In the movie I'm watching it's a duchess who was taken by a dragon, the part that I'm at though he only talks to her through the wall, she does not see him and that gave me an idea for an interesting take on roleplays as most are centered around the characters being able to see and touch each other. So I was thinking what if we had a roleplay where for at least the first chunk they do not meet in person. Character A (as I don't care and can play both roles but would like to play the captor for this idea) has seen Character B, but only through a secret hole in the wall of Character B's cell. As they communicate they grow somewhat fond of each other, especially CA of CB. So this idea can go many ways and I would love for someone to help me play it out.

Back
Top Bottom