Ideas, and plots, and roleplays, oh my

Currently reading:
Ideas, and plots, and roleplays, oh my

Apocalypsis

Falling head first into a world of my own making
Local time
Today 6:29 AM
Hello everyone so I've been itching for a roleplay for a while and haven't yet found anything while browsing the forums so I thought I'd put this up here and see if anything comes of it.
So first off a little about my writing preferences. I don't do smut I'm no good at writing it and it's never really interested me so I leave it alone, I'm not against romance but I'm no good at it either so I tend to steer clear. Along the same lines, I'm fairly open when it comes to violence in roleplays so long as it's not too gory or extreme and fits with the plot, no violence for violence sake.
As for my writing capabilities, my post length usually depends on what I've been given to work with, never less than a paragraph though unless that's been discussed beforehand. I understand that some people tend to write less and am willing to cut down to a partner's preferences if need be but I do prefer para to multi-para.
Okay, now that stuff is out of the way on to ideas. I've been toying with a lot of ideas recently, either for roleplays or for writing which I'll post later on but first some themes.

-Fantasy: I like quest type things, whether it be something like Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, or more of a 'this is our job' kind of thing (possibly similar to Ranger's Apprentice but I've only read book one) Alternatively something more secretive or rebellious.

-Urban Fantasy: Anything Dresden Files or A Kiss Before the Apocalypse style really, it's my current prefered genre so I've got some ideas I'll add lower down.

-Angelic: Right now this is my big thing, anything to do with heaven, hell, angels, demons, nephilim, all that sort of stuff.

-Magic: So I'm a huge fan of magic, as is probably obvious by now, so anything with magic in I'm willing to listen to.

PLOTS:

- Since The Fall heaven and hell have waged a near-constant war for dominion. Neither side can keep the high ground for very long and with every victory comes a defeat that again levels the playing field. There are three main groups: Heaven led by Michael, Hell composed of fallen angels and demons led by Lucifer, and a third group led by Raphael who are fallen angels who through Raphael are allied with heaven. While the angels have few notable differences many of the angels under Lucifer's command have singed wings and those under Raphael have a Triquetra tattoo that grants them protection.

- Humanity has spread through the galaxy making connections with new species and colonizing empty planets making them one of the largest empires in the universe. After years of peace the Ky a warrior race who lead another great empire declare war on humanity and all its allies in an attempt to become the one true empire in the universe. Protection outposts are set up on fringe planets to protect the human colonies and hinder the Ky's advancement as well as bringing aid to other species.

- Heaven and Hell have finally brought about the apocalypse, leaving earth in chaos and humanity on the brink of collapse. The nephilim who have lived among humans their entire lives, though mostly among magic users, take it upon themselves to try and fix the problems caused by their family. The nephilim are divided into fractions based on their parentage and beliefs and these fractions tend to want different outcomes.

- In a kingdom of magic full of diverse species, a ragtag group of thieves (or a single thief) end up joining forces with the rebellion who are trying to take down the corrupt king who rules the kingdom with an iron fist. Through instances of mutual saving, they are dragged into the intrigue where their knowledge and skills are highly valuable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom