Currently reading:
MxF ❣Ilithyia's Search

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.
Local time
Yesterday 11:17 PM
Hello there! My name is Lady Ilithyia but you can call me Lily, if you like. I've been writing for 10+ years. I would say that I'm literate with me trying to put out at least 3-5 paragraphs with decent grammar and punctuation. I try my best to mirror my partner to make sure we are getting the most out of each other and not one person putting in more effort in the story. I am looking for male partners who play male characters, as I will play the female role.

I really love to plot and get to know my partner, so expect OOC chat. Keep in mind that I do have a full time job, with my off days being Tuesday and Friday. I will try my very best to post at least once every 3 days. Communication is key, so if something were to keep me from posting within that time frame, I will have the courtesy of letting you know. I would appreciate the same from my partner as well.

I'm fine with writing smut and sex, however I would like there to be a reason for such scenes. I will absolutely not do a role play strictly based around smut and fetishes. I would say 70/30 plot to smut ratio would be a good average for me. With that being said, I am a huge hopeless romantic. Pretty much any role play I do has a romantic aspect to it, although it doesn't necessarily have to be the focus. Before I forget to add this, I tend to play submissive characters although I will play dominant characters if the role play calls for it.

Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested at all!

If you didn't want to read the walls of text above, here are the main points.
➸ I will put forth at least 3-5 paragraphs, please do the same.
➸ I will post at least once every 3 days.
➸ Absolutely no one liners.
➸ OOC chat required.
➸ Not ditch-friendly.
➸ 70/30 Plot to Smut.
➸ MxF only.
➸ My characters: Submissive >> Dominant.
➸ I have a writing sample upon request.

Now on to the bread and butter of the topic. What I'm looking for! Sorry it took a minute to get here. Keep in mind, this is my first update so I will add more as they come to me. ^^​

Keep in mind that romance is not listed because it will be incorporated in all RPs.
Modern
Slice of Life
➸ High or Low Fantasy
Post-Apocalyptic
Supernatural
Paranormal
Medieval

Fandoms (OCs mostly, you'll really have to convince me to play a canon character)

= Super Crave
BOLD = Craving
UNDERLINE = Role I will play

Teacher x Student (College setting)
➸ Master x Slave
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
❥❥ Beauty and the Beast (The idea itself, not based off the Disney movie)
➸ Bad Boy x Good Girl

Princess x Knight/Butler/Servant
➸ Prince x Maid/Servant

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Demon x Human

Human x Vampire
Death/Grim Reaper x Human Taken

Devil/Hades x Human
➸ Greek God x Greek Goddess
❥Greek God x Human
➸ Werewolf x Human
Ghost x Human

If you don't see something you like here, you can absolutely suggest something to me. I promise, I don't bite, hard...

All characters are 18+ to comply with site rules.
➸ League of Legends
➸ World of Warcraft
➸ Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim
➸ Kingdom Hearts
➸ Pokemon
➸ OTOME

➸ Pokemon
➸ Digimon
➸ Naruto
➸ Inuyasha
➸ Hellsing
➸ Rosario + Vampire
➸ Studio Ghibli
➸ My Hero Academia

➸ Disney (with a twist)
➸ Labyrinth
➸ Walking Dead
➸ Game of Thrones
➸ Lucifer
➸ X-Files
➸ Marvel
➸ DC
➸ Harry Potter

Fairy Tales — Forbidden Relationship — Ghost — Imaginary friend — Kitsune — Magic — Masquerade Ball — Monster Girls — Monster BoysMythology — Neko — Occult — Opposites attract — Reincarnation — Seven Deadly Sins — Stalker — Summoning Demons — Under a curse — Wish upon a star — Witches and Warlocks

Will add plots later!

Last edited:
Plots
These really need to be fleshed out. I just wanted to add some plots because it's been some time since I added this search thread.
Currently in the process of editing. Saving every few plot points to make sure my unlucky ass doesn't lose any of this.

My character is heartbroken when she finally gets to meet her hero (this could be literal super hero, celebrity, favorite author, etc.) because he is nothing like she expected, but later gets to know him anew.
My character, an archaeologist, stumbles upon an (Egyptian or Greek) artifact. Her clumsy self finds that once that artifact is broken, it releases a God; one who isn't very happy with the human race for trapping him away to begin with.
The Snow Dragon: My character is in the mountain forest when she comes face to face with your character the snow dragon: an adorable, furry, and surprisingly tiny creature who breathes fire, at least for now.

Last edited:
06/23/2019: Updated to reflect new craving, updated to reflect Grim Reaper role play in progress

Back
Top Bottom