MxF I'm an amateur looking to try my hand with some smut

Currently reading:
MxF I'm an amateur looking to try my hand with some smut

Jack M

Serf
Local time
Today 3:00 AM
- I'm not necessarily looking for a long term roleplay partner at the moment but I'm totally open to ideas.
- I'd like to keep things a little more on the erotic side of the story to smut ratio.
- I am comfortable writing between 1-3 paragraphs at a time, and I'm usually available for a quick response after 8:00 PM EST.
- I write in primarily third person, but I'd love to try first person perspective with somebody.
- Grammar or spelling doesn't really matter to me as long as a reasonable amount of detail is used.
- I don't mind using an external messaging app, fast responses really have a way of keeping the tension high.

Now on to some roleplay ideas.

An affair between an older woman and her young intern

I'm interested in playing a reserved young 19-20 y/o law student who just got hired for a summer internship at a major law firm. He begins work as a receptionist and researcher for a married senior-level lawyer in her late 30s. An important criminal case comes across her desk and through nights and weekends spent together rifling through case files and federal regulations, they gain an attraction for each other. She begins to question herself as the tension between her and her pupil grows. She has everything to lose, a career, a family, and he could be suspended or even expelled from school. But their denial eventually shatters and every ounce of stress and passion is released as they make love in her darkened corner office; her dominant and authoritative attitude melted away by touch of this young man. The burning passion they share must remain a secret, and they start taking more chances to be together as much as they can.

I'll update with more scenarios as I go along.

Until then here are some turn-ons and turn-offs.
Yes:
- I like to play submissive and dominant, the sexual power dynamic is really the great part.
- Light BDSM is a real turn on, i.e biting, light bondage, spanking, and a little bit of choking.
- Forbidden or public scenarios, where the characters are at risk of being caught.
- Detailed teasing and foreplay are the real ticket for me.
- Age gap between male and female characters, I have a real soft spot for MILFs.
No:
- If it belongs in the bathroom it should stay there, no scat or piss fetishes please.
- No bodily harm, a little bit of pain is ok. But Injury is where I draw the line.
- Absolutely no one under 18
- Non consensual situations are uncomfortable to read and even worse to write.

If you have any questions or interests, feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom