MxF ♡ ´・ᴗ・ `♡ imagination fuel ♡ ´・ᴗ・ `♡

vuroe

Fairy Quadmother
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:59 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! I'm redoing a thread because my last one was mess…
I'm vuroe! you can call me vu, blah blah blah, whatever you want! My availability right now is open for threads and requests!
I'm a fast replier, but if there's ever a day or so where I can't respond, I'll let you know ahead of time. Just know that I always expect the same in return. Nobody likes to be left on read ●﹏●) I'm open for any type of roleplay, so feel free to throw your ideas at me. I'm a fan of fantasy, sci-fi, horror, thrillers, and much more, so I'm sure we can come up with something fun to write together.

Ideas I have! \(^▽^ )ノ

Viking x Farmer
Char A is a fierce Viking, known throughout the land for his ruthless and brutal tactics. He is a large, imposing figure, towering over most other men, with a beard that was often soaked with the blood of his enemies. Char B is a small, fragile farmer, living in a remote village on the outskirts of a larger kingdom. Char B was alone when Char A and his raiding party suddenly appeared, raiding and plundering, taking whatever they could carry back to their longboat.

Char A sees Char B huddled in the corner hiding, crying silently, and for some unknown reason, he decides to take pity on her. He decided to spare her life and took her back with him. Char A is a man of few words and never explains why he had chosen Char B, but he was determined to ensure that she would survive the harsh living conditions of the Viking lifestyle.

At first, the experience will brutal for Char B, who has never encountered such a harsh way of living before. She'll struggle with the physical demands of life on the longboat, and they will go to bed often hungry, with barely any food to sustain them. But as the days went on, Char B will slowly began to adapt to her new life, relying on Char A's strength and expertise to help them survive until they reach home. Char A's home.

Agent x Agent - Just a brief idea!
So two agents are on a mission to get a stolen item, agent 1 succeed's in getting the item and they see the introverted agent 2 being the distraction, and suddenly agent 1 forgets about the mission

Past Life Lovers
So, it's a cute, more romantic idea. Slight angst route if you wanna take it there! Soul mates. Two character's meet on a train. Whether it be bumping into each other, one of them offers the seat to the other — it"s an immediate attraction. As time goes on, they'll continuously bump into each other. Coffee shops, supermarkets, walking through the park - they just find each other. Eventually, they'll exchange numbers. The more they spend time together, the stronger they'll become attached, and past life memories will become more than glimpses in short dreams. One of the characters (doesn't matter who!) understands the severity of the connection. One of them always dies - too early; and too desolating of a result to deal with.

So - in this life, they'll do whatever it takes to keep each other safe, for as long as possible.

A God and a Sacrifice
So many plot's come into my mind for this one, so is this catches your eye, let me know 🍴

These are just a few ideas, but I'm up for anything! Let's have some fun and see where this leads us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom