Adopted In Need of a Loving Adoption

Currently reading:
Adopted In Need of a Loving Adoption

EnticedEssence

The Pouncing Tigress
Local time
Today 4:02 AM
Hey everyone!! So, I have a storyline that is in need of a kinky male to pick it up. LOL! ;) If you're not kinky, that's okay, as long as you can RP kinky. :)

The storyline is, basically, a bit similar to the Anne Rice character of Lestat. (Please...please for the love of all that is dark, say you have read this book or at least seen the movie!) LOL! My character, a female human, is a fan of this band, and has been for some time. Her favorite member of the band is the lead singer, who also happens to be a male vampire. (Ooh, he is VERY sexy too!
clip_image001.png
) So, my character goes to a show to see them perform. She really likes the music, and it doesn't hurt that the band is a bunch of cute guys. BUT...my girl is not interested in becoming another notch on the male vampire's proverbial bed post, you see, so, she will avoid doing so at just about any cost. Now the male vampire sees her watching them, spots her in the crowd, and decides he is going to try to get her for the night. The more she refuses him, the more he seems to want her, until he actually is nearly stalking her over time. As you can imagine, there will be sexual tension, smut, and kinks involved, but it will be fun! Not for the faint of heart....you need a kinky side to be able to pull this off, or at least....pretend well enough that you have one.
clip_image001.png

I have two images picked out for the male vampire, but can't decide between the two, so the person that plays him will have to pick, perhaps, from the two I have chosen. I would like the storyline to stay fairly intact, but I may be open to a little room for edits.....to the storyline, NOT what the guy looks like.
clip_image001.png

Here is my intro for it. It is set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana:

Midnight was calling to her. Not literally, but more that she was being lured in with the promise of spirits, music, and a good time. Who could say no to that? Alexis heard through the grapevine several months ago that one of her favorite bands was coming to town soon. She knew about it before tickets even went on sale. Now, that night was here. She had gotten off work and gone home to shower and get ready. Her long, blonde hair was full and voluminous, a contrast to her black clothing. Her top was sheer with a thick, pinstripe design and a bra top beneath that so as not to reveal everything to all unsuspecting eyes. The sleeves were long and the collar was on the higher side. Matching short, leather skirt was decorated with silver buckles and zippers. Tall, black boots laced up to her knees, and the look was complete with her makeup, which was fairly natural except for the cat eye liner on her golden brown eyes.

Heading towards the Varsity Theatre on Highland Road here in Baton Rouge, she could see it was already a bit crowded. The cool, night air graced her legs and hands as she approached the door and gained entry. Once inside, the door closed behind her. There were people everywhere. Her steps would carry her further in as she took in all of the sights and sounds. She was supposed to meet a few friends here who were as into the band as she was, but whether they would make it in time was another story. Alexis planned to go and have a great night, even if her friends could not make it. That wasn't going to stop her. This would be her first time getting to see the band play live, and she was not about to miss out on it. The Varsity Theatre had several floors, a large bar, and a stage for live bands. The opening act had just finished, so equipment was being shifted around. Alexis had hoped to see and hear the opening band, but she had just missed it, by the look of it.

Not being a big drinker, and not wanting to have her brain fogged up, she pushed away the thought of ordering booze, and instead ordered an ice cold Pepsi. The bartender gave her that look as he handed her the drink. It was a look she knew well, even in her twenty-three years on this planet. The look was a mixture of desire and adoration. Paying for her drink, she gave the young man a small smile and thanked him before turning and heading for one of the few places to sit. Normally, this place was standing room only, but for some of the shows, they brought in some seating. She was glad for it. Being polite and friendly enough, she decided to go up to the second level balcony area. She could sit down and wouldn't have to try to see over some of the taller guys in here. Finding a place to sit, she sat down , and glanced down towards the stage. She could see it perfectly from here.

If you are interested, please PM me. DO NOT type any replies on this thread. You have to be able to often write at least two, good-sized paragraphs for post interactions. I love to read!
clip_image001.png
If you are up for the challenge, drop me a line. I am open to RPing with partners I already have, completely new people, it doesn't matter to me. If you think you can do it, and want to, let me know. Thank you!!

If anyone would like to jump on this, it is back up for grabs. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom