Unspecified In Search Of Partners

Currently reading:
Unspecified In Search Of Partners

Dionisia

Serf
Local time
Today 7:53 PM
Hello!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for reviewing my request thread.

I am in search of a roleplay that I can't help but become extremely interested in. I want something that will keep me wondering what's next. I can pull off multiple paragraphs with a good amount of detail. Smut is the last thing I am looking for, I've had my fair share of it, I am truly in search of a story that can be built off of. I want long term partners! Bad grammar and spelling is something I can work with, but I prefer not to. If you have plot ideas, please, do not hesitate to share! I'm open to anything all in all.

Do not hesitate to send me a message!

1. Lost Wanderer- It is the year 410, MC is an Elven Queen of a bustling ever moving kingdom of creatures and humans of many backgrounds. YC is reported approaching the kingdom but unable to speak the language of her guards on duty. YC is a knocked unconscious and brought to the Queen. Unlike most leaders, she does the interrogation of foreign intruders.
    • Elf Queen x Wanderer
      • Fantasy, Medieval, Romance
  2. A Very Religious Boarding School- MC is a new student at a boarding school that caters to young adults ages 16-20. MC's parents disapproved of her behavior and had enough, so they sent her away.
  • Student x Student
  • Student x Teacher
  • Student x Dean
    • Can be mxf or fxf; Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life
3. A Warrior's Conquest- YC is a warrior on a conquest to find the lost king of his kingdom. It is said that he is alive and well, for now. MC is a pixie given to YC, the warrior, to aid him in his travels.
  • Pixie x Warrior
    • Can be mxf or fxf
    • Fantasy, Romance, Action
4. The Solider Comes Home- YC and MC are old friends. They grew up together.. MC stayed home to take care of her parent's business and YC sworn in and shipped out and joined the military. After serving four years and several deployments, he comes home to visit. Little does he know, MC and YC had a child.
  • Friend x Solider
  • MxF only

p.s. if we happen to roleplay, please note that it may take me a few times to get the ball rolling and formulate impressive replies, even in person I'm awkward at first but when I get started up I'm pretty cool.

Last edited:
Hello there, Dionisia! I'm quite open to RPing if you are, and have many OCs meandering about. Let me know if you're interested!

I can't really work off my phone, but I wanted to drop a note. I'll swing in on my computer tomorrow afternoon and if you'd like we'll chat.

Back
Top Bottom