Currently reading:
Unspecified In search of something new!

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 2:18 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
So I've got several roleplays that I absolutely love, but like any roleplayer the need for certain things will always come anew and we find ourselves not able to get replies out for our current roleplays because all we can think about is the plot we're craving. I'm in that rut, I'm trying to get responses out but all I can think about is two things that have be craving a certain type of roleplay. So I'm calling on your assistance with getting this idea out of my system so I can not only play through it but get my fix and work on all my roleplays equally again!

My name is Hinatu (obviously) I've been roleplaying for about... 16 or 17 years now? I'm 28 and a bit of a weirdo (who isn't on here though am I right?....right?) So I have four pets, 1 female mouse (her sister died, she's old, just giving her the best lush life I can before she passes) and 3 male rats (Sam, Dean and Castiel) and I work from home! I'm usually working most days until about 9-10pm Central time but I try to reply as much as I can. Now having said that I can also get distracted by other things *cough* video games *cough* and I do apologize if my replies don't come as regular. I do also have mental health issues (again I've found like most of us nutsos on here :) ) and I try to inform my partners before I take a break for them but sometimes just getting to the computer is a task so please try to understand. Finally (I know I know shut up already and get to the plot idea!) I will reply to roleplays when I have the inspiration to, not in the order I got a response back! So if I'm not responding to yours but I'm responding to another, it isn't that I'm not enjoying our roleplay, it isn't that I'm ignoring you, it's just that I have more inspiration for the other one at the moment and please be patient. Having said all that, if you've truly read it, pm me two things, your favorite fantasy species and what I called our mental health group here :)

Here's the lowdown on rules! I'm a very open person so just don't be a butthead! I am okay with smut just don't want it to be the main focus! I prefer story and having the smut happen naturally, not for the sake of it happening. As far as kinks, I don't do anything that would be normally in the bathroom, I don't really do blood but it's not a completely hard no and I'm not a foot person! Sorry! As for gore and such, I'm okay with it for the fight scenes (as long as it's not too detailed) but in the bedroom, no no. Yeses are the usual suspects, rough, biting, spanking, con/non-con, choking, etc. If you have any questions about any of that just ask.

In a futuristic world (of our own making for the most part) it's not all robots and sky cars, it's more, a floating city that's held up by a powersource founded years ago at the center of the world. When the War between the humans and the elves shattered the world, all that remained were floating chunks that held the species, the creatures that had been released by the shattering and the mighty core. One one side, there are large cities, filled to the brim with humans (we can decide if it's a 'eutopia' or anarchy) still semi futuristic with weapons and technology, thought for the most part technology was wiped out by the shattering of the world. Whereas on the other side of the core are the elves, having allowed their side to be retaken by nature, the 'towers' are now covered in vines, taken over by trees and their roots, the waters run lush through the area and some even run off the edges to the smaller floating isles, giving them life as well. About fifty years after the world shattered, an team that was supposed to be going between the human and elven sides (they may hate each other but have to trade), got pulled into the core, finding that inside there was a haven. Inside the core there is a paradise that is run by the Desolace, a race of creatures who have been there since the dawn of time, they keep the peace and have since allowed humans and elves alike into their haven, not to live, but to trade and gain knowledge. That is where our story begins... Character A (CA) is an human who went to the haven to (do something) and found themselves in a rough spot, enter Character B (CB) an elf who stumbles across them, ending up saving them and for one reason or another (again, plot building) they end up having to work together, whether it be because the Desolace are forcing them to (maybe to try to put the races and world back together) or maybe they found something out about the Desolace (Maybe theyre not the peaceful race everyone thinks they are). So of course CA and CB would fall in love through out the story (as with the song, a sort of Beauty and the Beast meets Romeo and Juliet, with humans being portrayed as the beasts and elfs the 'beauties')

Back
Top Bottom