Unspecified In Search Of Victims

Currently reading:
Unspecified In Search Of Victims

MotherOfDragons

Silver Queen
Local time
Today 3:13 AM
It's been a while since I've been on here, but let's get straight to it.

- I can do MxM, FxF, and MxF.
- I love a good plot, but I also love smut and romance. Writing sex scenes isn't something I am shy about, as long as it's in the rp between our characters. (I had a creep message me once and he wanted me to basically sext them. Didn't happen.)

I love fantasy and science fiction. Vampires, werewolves, Greek Gods, Centaurs, dragons, witches/wixards, necromancy, elves, etc.

Pairings that I love, but aren't limited to:

- Werewolf and human (or freshly turned werewolf)
- Vampire and human (Or freshly turned vampire)
- Assassin/CIA agent and dancer
- Vampire and vampire
- Werewolf and werewolf
- Boss and employee/colleague
- Elf and human
- Prince/princess and peasant
- Doctor/nurse and patient
- Beauty and the Beast (doesn't have to be exactly like the disney movie. Can even have the girl be the "beast.")
- Daenerys and Drogo (something similar, at least. A shy woman who gets married off to a leader of some army or clan, but then the woman becomes stronger and more brave, with her warrior by her side.)

- Angel and human, or Angel and Demon.
- Demon and human
- Supernatural creature and a hunter (Ex: vampire and vampire hunter.)

I don't mind playing the damsel in distress, though I do like to challenge myself and have female characters that aren't just stuck in the stereotype. I like playing male characters, but I haven't had much of an opportunity on here. Sometimes I'm just no in a role play where a male char would suit the situation.

I try to post 1-2 big paragraph but if I am given 3-5 paragraphs by someone, I will dish out the same amount in return. You'll get what you dish out. If you're curious about the extent of what I can do, here are some links to ones I've been in.

http://writerssanctum.com/threads/w...her-side-is-your-friend.920/page-3#post-52128
http://writerssanctum.com/threads/vampire-kiss.2107/#post-51060
http://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-fools-haven-feylynx-motherofdragons.848/

A few ideas I have, I'm open to alter them or expand on them if you have good ideas.

It's 350,000 years in the future, but you wouldn't believe it. There are no cities like we all know of today. No skyscrapers. No cell phones. No computers. The people hunt and live off the lands, living in tribes, outcasts, or out on your own as a nomad. You wear clothes made from the skins of deer or boars, with beads and animal teeth as possible accessories. People live like they did back in the caveman days, except there's a difference. There are mechanic animals. Some are timid and shy, unless you get too close. Others are hostile, and will attack you no matter what. This is the norm for this time in the world. No one even knows that their ancestors, known as "The Old ONes' had technology. They don't even know what technology is. Most tribes want nothing to do with these machines. They are hunted and destroyed for their parts that are used to craft weapons, but that's it. And no matter how many of these things you kill, more somehow come back. (There may not be a big plot with this. This is inspired y Horizon Zero Dawn, though I dont know if I want to have the same plot as the game. Message me if interested.)

In 2020, north america was hit by a massive nuke by a terrorist group. It has wiped out a 90% of animals, plants, buildings, and humans. People did survive this by hiding in bomb shelters, or being lucky enough to be far enough away from the effects of the nuke. Europe and Asia were also hit by nukes, causing the entire world to be different. It's is now the year 2,500: 480 years after it has happened. The world is still scarred from the nukes. The Earth has adapted, but it doesn't mean it's all good news. New plants have formed; mutations of crops that existed almost 500 years ago. The animals that exist are mutated, but to the people who exist now, it's normal. Some humans who were in too much contact with radiation have mutated and become like zombies. The people that exist now call them ghouls. They're feral humanoid creatures who can't be reasoned with or converted back to a "normal" human. Kill them quickly or become their breakfast. The rubble from the old towns and cities still exist, but new towns and cities have been built. Countries don't seem to exist anymore, each town or city is their own kind of nation. Some people don't like the town or city life and choose to live in the ruins of the old towns and villages. Can you survive in a post-nuke world? Can you survive the raiders that exist? Deal with the anarchy that happens? Rules and laws don't really exist anymore. The cities try to put them in place, but people don't want to follow them. Why would you want to follow rules when their lives are so fragile. Nukes have changed people, and mostly for the worst. There are some decent people, and groups of people who volunteer to protect the innocent. There's no currency anymore, just simple, old fashioned trading. (potential plot is to have our characters try to find somewhere on earth that hasn't been scarred or damaged by the nukes. If anyone has any ideas for this, or suggestions on expanding it, please pm me. Inspired by Fallout 4)

The city of Amrun Anar where the Elf King lives, known as "Anar Aran": the Sun King. That is not his name, but rather, his title. The city is nicknamed The Morning Sun, for without the Sun, there wouldn't be life. There are other villages and other smaller cities, but Amrun Anar is the kingdom and the main city. The world is called Eldamar.

The plot: The current Sun King, Airdan, is only in his position because he killed his father. His father had been bloodthirsty; killing his people, starting wars with nearby villages and other cities for stupid reasons. He was mostly after wizards and warlocks, thinking and fearing that they would someday overpower the elves and start a war. (ironic, I know.) The father had wanted to get people to respect him, but in reality, the other elves feared him. Airdan felt saddened and horrified about what his father was doing, and the only way he could think of to get rid of him was to have him killed. He had kept his intentions a secret, not telling anyone and making sure to not be seen when he murdered his father, but...there were rumors.

The father, although he did outrageous and savage things, did have followers. People who believed in what he was doing and people who hate the new Sun King and think he is weak. Airdan doesn't want to shed blood if he doesn't have to. Some want withes, wizards and warlocks to die out and might end up revolting against the current Sun King. What Airdan hasn't discovered yet is what his father had planned, and what has already been set into motion.

Rules:
- In this kingdom, there are NO humans.
- Elves and Witches/Wizards/Warlocks only. But if you have an idea you really wanna do, please message me. I'll do my best to be flexible, but no promises.
- Your char can have pets, there are going to be regular animals in this as well as other types of animals.
-Your elf can have a power or two, but please don't make them overpowered or Godmod. Their magic shouldn't be stronger than a witch wizard or warlocks.
- All elves can use telepathy with each other.
- There can be half elf and half witch, wizard or warlocks.Just don't make them too overpowered or God like.
- Elves are immortal but they can die to weapons and special poisons. The quickest way is with an Elvin sword, the blade made in a special fire with a special kind of stone/metal. Elves can also die by having gold arrows pierce their heart or brain. Regular stone arrows won't kill them, but they can hurt them.
- This is kind of in a similar setting as LOL and/or Game of Thrones. No technology. No running water. No electricity. With help from the witches, wizards and warlocks, the elevators that go up and down the cliff are able to function. There was a spell put on them a long time ago

I will be making the Sun King, since I know where I want the plot to go. He is NOT married or with a girl.He does Not have children. He Does have a younger brother and sister, so if someone wishes to play one of them, feel free. He had a mother but she had been killed by a warlock who became very angry with what his father was doing.

I think that covers the basics.

I will be bringing in another type of being...but not until later. Maybe the name "Orcs" sounds familiar to some. *plot twist.*
3a5c71eafc82a6e2e90830f1a7ed2131.jpg
Name: Airdan Sylvaris
Bio: He is the oldest of his siblings: his brother and sister being the youngest. Airdan has hated seeing his father be so cruel to others, and seeing how he hated the magic folk, Airdan knew a war was going to start if his father didn't stop. His mother had been killed by a warlock as revenge for the warlocks people, and only days after that, Airdan knew what needed to be done. In secret, he had gone to his fathers sleeping chambers, and when he heard that his father was sound asleep, he took his fathers sword that displayed on the wall and jabbed it into the Sun Kings heart. He had been wearing gloves, so no evidence would be on the sword. To this day, no one knows it was he who killed his father. Ironic, yes. Airdan killed his father so that the killings would stop, and to be honest, his father was the first man he's killed. It haunts him, he feels bad about killing the man who gave him his seed, but, what else should he have done? Of course, rumors in Amrun have spread that Airdan killed him, and that his other siblings may have killed him. No one knew except Aidan (unless someone wants their char to know. PM me first though )
Perso: He is kind and caring, and as the new Sun King, he has been doing his best to care for the people in their city. Even trying to reach out to villages that need help. So far, he has sent some men and women to hunt and gather food and give it to people that need it. There was no war right now so his knights and warriors could spare the time. He has only been ruling for a month though, so he's still new at it. He can be flirty and charming but his first intentions won't be to get into your pants...unless he's had too much to drink. He's kind and sweet and doesn't have any hatred in his heart.
S.O: He is bisexual and isn't ashamed to hide it. He's had lovers in the past but has never actually fallen in love. Some of his lovers had tried using him; wanting to marry him for his families name and money.
I would love to do an rp where a Producer for a big record label, maybe even his own, discovers the talent of a young girl, or boy depending on how we play this, and they start working together. This singer is new to the fame and as she/he works with their producer, a romance starts to blossom. A romance that can't be stopped. This romance might make things difficult, and maybe people talk. Things maybe get worse when this singer gets more famous and tabloids start being mean about their relationship. They either stay strong and ignore the media's harsh comments, or end it and end their contract for working together. There may not be a huge plot with this, maybe we can mimick Nashville a little bit, but it's been a while since I've seen it and caught up. If anyone would like to do this and work on a more in depth plot, please comment or message me.

Last edited:
CIA/Dancer huh, that's a new one, and I think I have a character who could fit into that...

The other ones that intrigue me are the Nurse/Patient thing, because I have a terrible fetish for having a nurse want to fuck me, and then there's the Elf and Human one because I'm a nerd...

I'm up to doing both :) I don't have a lot of rp's going at the moment so I'm willing and able to write both rp's :)

I'm up to doing both :) I don't have a lot of rp's going at the moment so I'm willing and able to write both rp's :)
I have one going right now and that is it so...*Shrug* fine by me. the Nurse Patient one I'm guessing wouldn't be very...plot driven, unless we mean the other version of plot.

The nurse one could have a plot, we'd just have to discuss something. Maybe the patient has been in the hospital with a broken leg or something bf the nurse has been helping with physiotherapy. Maybe there's a doctor who is obsessive over the nurse and tries to keep her from dating other people, that could add drama. Or if you have other ideas. If this is what you want to start then pm me and we can discuss in more detail :)

I've done the CIA agent and dancer before, its not something most people think of but I like trying to have different ideas :)

I grg back to work but I'll comment when I can :)

That's actually not bad, I just never thought that much about that kind of scenario. I'll PM you to continue discussing BOTH ideas really because I'd like to do both if that is possible.

Someone called for a Victim? :p

I have several ideas for a Vampire x Human plot, and I don't mind if you play the male part, or I could. I'd need to know your interests and limits and such first though. PM me.

Also I have had more than one of those creeps. Ugh.

We can do a vampire and human one if you'd like :) I don't mind doing more. Which gender do you prefer to do? And would you rather play the vampire or the human?

My friend! Are you still looking for partners? I've plenty of OCs/plot inklings to offer (mostly mental-health related).

Hello hello! If you're still looking for a werewolf/new werewolf pairing, I'd be interested in doing it with you! Feel free to PM me :)

I am super interested in most of your plots! Still have some slots open? I even have some plot ideas for the pairings

I'm really intrigued by A Past Like the Future. Is that one still open?

I'd like to do the abomination and the hunter if you could please! I have a character that fits really well!

the evil sun king sounds absolutely awesome! are you still up for it?

Back
Top Bottom