MxM Incubus x Demon

Currently reading:
MxM Incubus x Demon

Yamiiga

Roleplay Addict
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
I recently made an incubus character and I really really want to use him.

Brief Description
Vonnas has been an incubus for a LONG time, although he loves being a demon and wouldn't change it for the world, he has always had a fascination with human culture. Whenever he was luring in his target (always men) he would talk to them for hours about their world before finally getting the deed done. Despite getting in trouble numerous times for delaying his job, he didn't care. He always did what he wanted, never caring about the consequences, he was reckless and selfish, and he would never change. Vonnas is very flirtatious (he is an incubus of course), he often finds himself in some sort of heat but he didn't mind it at all, he enjoyed the satisfaction of it. He always ends up flirting to try and get out of every situation, it's the first thing he goes to and if that doesn't work, he'll face his punishment, afterall he is a masochist. He usually gets into trouble because of his sarcasm (and his fascination with human culture). Despite all of those things there is some good in him, He is incredibly optimistic and hopeful. He can actually be quite nurturing too when need be.

Appearance
Vonnas in his demon form has dark-red skin. He has straight hair that goes just past his chin. He has stubby little horns and a rather thick and large tail. Body wise his a little chubby and his body curves. Vonnas has sharp teeth and claw like nails. He also wears a choker (That looks extremely like a collar).
His human form is same but he has pale freckled skin and his nails are obviously trimmed. He still wears the choker except when he is at work.

Plot
I don't really have a detailed plot but heres what I have so far.
Vonnas despite being an incubus, has been a hopeless romantic. He wants to settle down and live a human lifestyle. However he was stuck in his job with ruthless bosses, who always have to burst his bubble. Vonnas soon started to let his dreams hinder his work, so he gets assigned to a new boss. Vonnas soon ends up falling in love with his new boss (I imagine it being one-sided at the start), and he now wastes even me time just trying to seduce him and make him his.​

I am open to more ideas!

Back
Top Bottom