MxF "Index Inspire, Write and Desire, a Million Pages Brought to Life..."

Currently reading:
MxF "Index Inspire, Write and Desire, a Million Pages Brought to Life..."

~ Seidō Rin~(聖堂凛)

"Pro-Writer, Desu." (AKA:"Cringe-chan~!")
Local time
Today 10:12 PM

"Mutter this spell, and even dreams can come true."
-Some voice had said, someplace, sometime.

Before you knew it, the tower of cards began to grow in size, unshook while the wine trembled before it, the tablecloth shifting with the crossing of legs.
In a world beyond time and space, you sat at a single cafe table, while indescribable, yet nostalgic jazz shifted the atmosphere. Crimson irises locked, drawing attention from the hazy surroundings. Colors meshed, feelings blended, and it became a conversation between souls alone.

"Shall we commence our game?-Begin this cycle of playing god?-Putting our dreams out there for the world to see."

Without an answer, the tower shattered like glass.-Spades reduced themselves to fragments of Tarot, while the hearts alone gathered in an orchestrated synchronicity.

"Let's make something beautiful, then."

-"There, that should be plenty for them to work with..~"
Yet, no one was impressed.
"H-Huh..?-Make an actual request thread?-With actual information..?" ∑(゚ ロ゚〃)
-"Geez, you're so demanding~!"
For now, I don't have a lot to say, but while rather new to this site, I've been writing and roleplaying for a number of years. By now, I would say I'm fairly decent, and plenty flexible on a number of things!
I tend to write a couple paragraphs per post on average, though I can generally match whatever my partner enjoys putting out. The same can generally be said for posts, as well.

Though, the reason for that being I do not intend to have more than a couple partners at any given time...
I prefer to indulge in long term partnerships, making myself something of a limited time offer. When the slots are filled, I may not free up for quite some time. I hate to be that way, though I'd feel awful if I kept anyone waiting on posts for too long. (๑•́ ω •̀๑)

• The current number of available slots as of now, is only one, however.

Additional Preferences:

• If it wasn't very obvious, I most commonly lean towards anime-esque stories and face claims!
  • While I am open to partaking in stories without erotic material, I would need to really enjoy the story. Otherwise, I would say most of my work has such mature content at some point or another.
  • I am open to playing many types of characters, but in most cases, my main will not be a male. I do however, prefer my partner to play a male. This is negotiable though!
  • I really enjoy speaking outside of stories with my partners, so if you do not like that as well, I may not be the right partner for you...(^w^);
  • It always feels rude to say this, but I would prefer if my partner is moderately literate, and capable of responding at least once every day, or every other day. Though, I am understanding if life gets in the way!

Closing Notes:
You will have to forgive me for this less organized request thread, but working late at night, it seems this is all my brain can muster in terms of quality...(=///=);
I do intend to add plot ideas in time, as they are thought up, but for now, I look forward to hearing about any ideas you may have! As always, my pms are open for brainstorming and idle chatter~

Thank you for reading all the way through~ <3

Last edited:
Heya, I'm pretty interested, although I wonder if you would be interested in playing a Female dominant owner

Back
Top Bottom