Closed Injured Superhero x The Poor Sucker Who Fished Them Out of the Dumpster

Currently reading:
Closed Injured Superhero x The Poor Sucker Who Fished Them Out of the Dumpster

EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 5:33 PM
Back at it again

I love nothing more than to utterly destroy my beloved characters and then make an angsty, sad, hurt/comfort story about them slowly healing and putting the pieces back together. Who wants to help?

I'm thinking this could take place in the Marvel universe for convenience. It's well known, big, and I simp for it. This hero guy is a fairly well known, street level super. He's not Avengers league, but maybe he's on a backup roster somewhere.

He bites off more than he can chew and ends up getting his shit wrecked. Enter your character: an innocent citizen trying to live life in New York and not get squashed by an alien spaceship or something. They're minding their own business, taking out the trash, and find that someone threw away a perfectly good superhero.

They fish Tights out of the trash and take him home because wtf else are they gonna do? They don't have the Avengers on speed dial. Maybe they have some medical training and since Mr. Save the Day insists on no 911, they feel morally obligated to nurse him back to health.

But babysitting a superhero ain't easy. There's the tragic backstory (probably a dead parent or three), the angst, the self sacrificing, and the Old Navy poster looks.

I always forget these:

Preferences

Please be able to produce 2-3 paragraphs minimal per post for most posts.

Please use past tense/3rd person.

Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I'll get lonely 🥺

There is a potential for smut for sure, but we can handle that however you want, idc. Just no toilet stuff.

Back
Top Bottom