Inkslinger

Currently reading:
Inkslinger

King_Nothing

Wordsmith
Local time
Today 11:31 AM
What it do, salutations, hello -- all that. My name's Kyle or King if you'd like, and I have a passion for creating ideas and stories. I'm kind of a cinefile, I really like to screen write and act. I've always felt my imagination has been one of my favorite attributes about myself, ever expanding and coming up with things that even surprise myself. I aspire to be original in all my ideas, and it isn't that difficult, with every rehashed & overdone movie or tv show that comes on these days. Expanding my vocabulary is another reason I enjoy roleplaying.

I'm 21 and from Texas, USA. Yee-haw. I'm laid-back, and I appreciate constructive criticisms or literary corrections. I'm also not very picky about other's roleplaying style, it's interesting to me what kind of crazy/fascinating ideas everyone has.
Comedy is another love of mine; I'm not very serious a lot and I like to I like to laugh at the insane material people can come up with.

When it comes to role play themes, I'm generally interest in medieval/fantasy based stories. I also like comic books, so super heroes and miscellaneous fan fiction usually catch my eye as well. Among other plots and themes I'm open to: reality, dark, post/apocalyptic, mystery, and comedy. (If that's a thing.) Anyways, that's an adequate introduction I think. Thanks for reading!
Webp.net-resizeimage (7).jpg

Hello, and welcome! Great introduction! Pretty ballsy to add a picture of yourself, might I add! Hope you find a wonderful, creative outlet here!

Howdy, King. I'm another newb on the site, and just across the state line from you (in The Boot). Nice avatar and intro. I hope you have fun here.

Back
Top Bottom