Unspecified [insert clever play on words]

Currently reading:
Unspecified [insert clever play on words]

B

Bobby Koch

h_ELLO-t_HERE.gif

The purpose of this thread is to find a (or some) partner(s) for some long-term RP. I find it's usually better to plot things together rather than me having a really set idea in my head. I will first tell you a little bit of myself and what I'm looking for, and then I'll get to the things I'd like to RP.

I'm a 27 year-old grad student, who is working on writing a book as well as doing some acting in different shows. In other words, I'm fairly busy, and writing is my way of winding down. I've been RPing for 10 years, but not a lot of smut outside of private Skype conversations and the occasional walk through Eversong Woods. I'd like to improve on this, but I need it to be inside a well-established story. Looking for some virtual sugar!

I don't have a set list of requirements for my RP partners. I don't really care if you're a woman RPing as a man or vice versa, likewise I will play a woman if you so desire. As a gay man, I am personally more interested in MxM, but not opposed to MxF. The only pet peeve I have is RPing with people who don't provide anything to the story. I'm happy to do my part. You have to do yours. I'm typically more of a uke but I can play as a seme. OC or Canon, I'm up for anything!

Okay, now that that's over, let's get down to business. Under here is a list of characters I'd like to play with (i.e. the characters I'd like you to play). If any of these appeal to you, hit me up!

-Fandoms-

[*]Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
[*]Green Lantern (Kyle Raynar)
[*]Flash (Wally West)
[*]Superman (Clark Kent)
[*]Batman (Bruce Wayne)
[*]Lex Luthor
[*]Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
[*]Aquaman
[*]Ocean Master (Orm)
[*]Ares
[*]Owlman (Thomas Wayne)
[*]Ultraman (Kal-Il)
[*]Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
[*]Catman (Thomas Blake)
[*]Brainiac (Consciousness downloaded to a body)
[*]Darkseid
[*]Ra's al Ghul
[*]Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne)
[*]Deathstroke (Slade Wilson)
[*]Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)
[*]Brother Blood (Sebastian Blood IX)

• Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
  • Venom (Eddie Brock)
  • Cyclops (Scott Summers)
  • Wolverine (James Howlett)
  • Iceman (Bobby Drake)
  • Angel (Warren Worthington III)
  • Magneto (Magnus Moximoff)
  • Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
  • Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
  • Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)

• Historical, especially Late medieval and antiquity
  • Urban Fantasy: Vampire, witches etc.
  • High Fantasy: Elves, orcs, trolls etc
  • Fairy tale princes
  • Divinity: Ares, Thor, Set etc.
  • Slice-of-life: Preferably centered around some kind of university setting

If you have an idea in mind that you really want a partner for, do let me know. I'm here to explore all kinds of stories, so don't be afraid to hit me up. I won't do toilet play and anything non-consensual. I probably won't be very good of a partner to anyone who wants extreme BDSM, but a little spanking never killed anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
RP Suggestion:

banner.png

Type: Urban Fantasy/Romance
Setting: Possibly New York, or other heavily populated area.
Inspiration: The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

For centuries you've waited, and now your time has come. Long ago, you were betrayed and killed for your power. You died, but you didn't rest. Vowing to get back the life that was stolen from you, when you heard her calling you answered her; The Witch. There in the square of a medieval town, hands bound behind her back at the top of the stakes. She called for a spirit and you unleashed her fury on the bystanders, the judges and the hypocrites.

Now, you've become the patron spirit of her family, following each heir, using your powers to help them; but also to keep them enchanted. So long you've waited for a witch powerful enough to remake your flesh. And finally, he has arrived; the thirteenth witch. Now is your chance to be reborn, and you'll do whatever it takes to get back what you lost.

Thank you =) If you want (or anyone) is interested feel free to send me a message

Here's another one I'd be interested in:

banner.png

Type: Science Fiction/Dystopia/Romance
Setting: High-security underground research facility.
Inspiration: X-Men (Stan Lee, Jack Kirby); The Flash (Gardner Fox, Harry Lampert)

You survived. On a dark afternoon you were running for shelter from the storm when it happened. You were struck by lightning. You woke up in the hospital, but you were alive. You went back home, life returned to its regular rhythm. Slowly, you began to notice something had changed about you. You had a new ability. A power. You began to develop it, soon you learned how to use it to your advantage. And soon, you confided in someone. But you shouldn't have. One night, it knocked on your door, and you didn't even realize that it was the last time you'd see your home.

Now, you're held in a white plastic cell with a transparent window wall. Men and women in white coats watch you all day. They drug you and perform experiments on you. They're at one time training your power and at one time prohibiting it. You've been here so long now, you've lost trace of time. In all the chaos, you see his eyes. Passing by him on your way to therapy, seeing him as he passes by your cell, catching his gaze in the reflection of a guard's helmet. But now you're starting to see him in your dreams, his eyes piercing your soul as you sleep. Over and over you hear him asking your name. You realize that this might be your only chance at escaping, so tonight, you answer him.

I'd like to do a mix of high fantasy and urban fantasy! I have mostly female characters, but I do have a couple of male characters if you prefer! And I could always make new ones!

Back
Top Bottom