MxF (Insert witty title here)

Currently reading:
MxF (Insert witty title here)

~Nova~

The Nomad
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
Guess who's back? Back again. Nova's back. Tell your friends.

On a more serious note, Its been a long time since i went on hiatus initially, and i apologize to anyone i was writing with over a year ago now when it happened. Life got chaotic, things got weird, etc. I'm not going to make excuses for what happened, hell I have no idea how many of those former writing partners are even going to see this post. (On an unrelated side note, why are you here reader? This title is awful... I'm honestly surprised. Anyways stick around until the end, there might be cookies. Ok.. there wont be any cookies.. but still, stick around, hopefully there'll be something at least mildly interesting somewhere in this near incoherent rambling that peaks your interest.)

Alright... last version of this was a massive wall of text that i wasn't happy with so i'm making some edits for the sake of readability, hopefully this makes life easier. Bellow is prompts/hard no's/etc.
  • What I look for in a writing partner: I don't think i'm TOO demanding here personally, and i tend to be fairly lax on most things. In terms of spelling id like you to at least use the sites built in auto correct... come on man it straight up gives it to you I don't know what more to say there. Writing length is iffy, i don't expect one of those essays you had to write in school every time, but i would like close to a paragraph at least?.. Really just no one sentence replies please. If i write four or five decently sized responses, I think it would be nice to see you at least try to give me something of similar length, it isn't always possible so no real pressure just please... no one liners.. those suck.

• Major no's: Major no's for me are pretty light and i feel somewhat par for the course (no shaming, i just tend to see these listed a lot. If you're into something listed here no hate, it just isn't my style.) Scat, Mutilation, for the most part non-con (this ones kinda iffy? it just really depends... I've only had 1 to date that has kinda worked and even then it was a little weird), fem dom (idk, i just cant get into it i'm not a sub.) If it isn't one of those, chances are i'll probably be fine with it.

• Views on Smut: TL;DR if it fits, i like it. I'm not the type of writer to try to force smut into every scene, but if the shoe fits i'm more than happy to wear it. Really just kinda depends on the story itself, if i had to give a ratio though... i guess 75-25 or 80-20 story to smut?... although like i said, that ratio will fluctuate heavily depending on the story so take it with a grain of salt.
Anyways, on to the plots.

Mid/High Fantasy: The main gist of this one is interesting, and I've been trying to get a good story going from it for a while but unfortunately haven't been able to make it work. The story takes place on a Continent called Vallstheim, 10 years after a devastating event that caused one third of the continent to be erased from existence. Left in its place is a massive crater and the ruins of a once prosperous nation, the ruins of Ialldred. In this nation people are still reeling from past events as the very ground of the nation is tainted by a darkness that prevents crops from growing and livestock from surviving and the nation relies heavily on imports from other nations to aid them, and many of its citizens have immigrated to other parts of the continent or been sold into slavers from a nearby nation known as Romulus. In this world, the taint from Ialldred has begun to spread through the form of a strange illness, and through a strange turn of events our heroes (YC+MC) find themselves attempting to figure out what is causing the issue, resolve said issue, and restore Ialldred to its former glory.

Modern/Medieval era supernatural?...: Not entirely sure how to classify this one, as i know its supernatural but the entire time period is questionable. I'm happy to do either, so i suppose i'll leave it in your hands which time period you want to go with. TL;DR, YC has some form of issue, and turns to darkness to have it resolved. In exchange for the resolution however, YC binds their soul to the demon who assisted them (MC) and becomes their servant. As i said above, time period is negotiable, and how the servitude is handled is also something we can discuss. Is it that YC enters MC's plane of hell and becomes a loyal servant? Does YC continue on their own life with MC as an entity only they can see manipulating their actions and events as time goes on? I am very excited to see what ideas you bring to the table with this one, as the story telling angles are near endless. (Disclaimer, this one will probably have smut in it as it seems rather fitting for an embodiment of sin to have a lustful side, not entirely necessary, but does seem fitting if you ask me.)

Modern/1950's ish era: I'm kinda craving some sort of crime/mafia themed RP. Maybe MC is in the criminal world and drags YC from the straight and narrow to that kind of life with him? Or MC and YC are a part of a heist gone wrong, the only two to make it out and are now on the run? Something along those lines...

Low fantasy: Think Beauty and the beast, but instead of the beast being a monster, hes a powerful lord who's land is about to go to war. YC comes on as a servant/slave to MC, and throughout the story a bond forms? maybe that's too corny, but we can work out the specifics down the line.

As always thanks for checking the thread out, and i hope to hear from you all soon (last updated: 12/30/19)

Last edited:
Edit Log 1 (12/20/19):
Made the page more readable, added 2 new plots

Hi there! Its a pleasure to meet you. I must say, your supernatural modern/midevil topic seems to have peaked my interest and I would love roleplaying with you, should the plot still be open. Any further rules and regulations I am more than open to as well! :)

I'm really interested in your love fantasy and high fantasy ideas, shoot me a message if you're interested in working together.

Back
Top Bottom