SynfulDesire

"Let me paint your soul with words"
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:58 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/demon
Interview of Patient Nr. 14.

Patient information we recieved from Dr. J Frown was burned and stained with blood. The patient was previously in Owlview Asylum stationary. We here in Noah Asylum have taken in the patients who survived the massacre in Owlview Asylum.

Name: [Reducted]
The patients files have been ruined for the most part in a fire. Dr. J Frown has given me access to what is left. I can hardly read any of it and the most recent notes from the patients doctor do not seem to make any sense. He is talking about finding the truth and about a girl who is called "Jane" a very common name.

My name is doctor ph. Zane. I am the chief medical officer of Noah Asylum. Patient is Female of unknown origin. My name is doctor ph. Zane.
ef.png
The year is 1879, today is the 7. December. Today is the first day I met patient Nr. 14. Despite her condition, she was cooperative and forthcoming throughout our conversation.
During the interview, the patient expressed her belief that she exists solely within the minds of other people. Called them [Redacted], [Redacted] including other names that seemed to be resemble well known old philosophs and artists in combination of numbers. The patient has spoken about traveling through worlds and "dimensions".
She shows clear signs of delusional thoughts and a twisted sense of humor. Shock therapy only caused her moan and become aroused.
Further therapies are not necessary.

Day 2
Today is December the 8th. The patient was quiet throughout the whole night, nurses say she did not sleep. We had our first therapy session.

Question: How old are you, miss?
"I do not follow the time period as you do. I have existed for hundrets of years, in the minds and dreams of those who create there own worlds. They play and entertain each other with there creations and don't mind destroying what they have created."

Question: Do you mean, like gods?
"No. They are no gods, they do not know what they are doing, what they are creating. But I know it, I can feel it. I saw there little goblins die, how there warriors they created slayed dragons, how they fucked and plundered across the lands they awoke and watched them writing on there computers. I stick to the shadows, deep inside there minds and watch. And wait."

Question: What are these "computers" you are talking about and how do these worlds of monsters and warriors exist?
"They exist all around us,there worlds and there creatures. They live there lifes and do what has been written. There computers are like those lights that are run by electricity, creating a net of invisible informations send to one another. You would not understand it, Doctor Zane. But you do, don't you? You think you are safe behind the screen and create heroes and worlds but do not realize what you actually create...."

I had to break up the interview at this point, the patient became incrisingly delusional and talked to my books. Half a dose of Chloral hydrate should calm her down for the night.

Day 5
The patient is doing well, we gave her a name commonly used for females, Jane. Patient is more cooperative than before after we settled her in on morphine.

Question: How often do you see those writers you are talking about, Jane?
"I see them every day, every night. I always liked to watch them sleep and dream. Your dream about the mountains was so exciting. And you, you with the beard, you dreamed of camping a few weeks ago, did you not?"

Question: You seem to know alot about these people. Who exacly are they?
"They are humans like you Doctor Zane. They live and breath, watch and learn, eat and sleep. They know we exist. That we are more than just written words. They can feel it but they denie it every second and every moment."

Question: You have told me that you are more than 20.000 years old. How did you manage to live for so long?
"I feed on the creations of the writers. Whenever a new world is born, a character dies, a new story arises, I am there and feed on this creativity. I can see them, the lore, the fables, the men made of machines and the talking animals like the goose, the tiger and the humanoid cats. I watch them sometimes, they are doing well and are waiting for you to talk about them. They need a purpose and a reason to exist. Only you can give them this purpose..."

Question: Your delusional thoughts seem to becoming stronger Jane. I suggest a higher dose of morphine. But I am wondering, how do you think is it possible for you to see all that?
"I told you, I am part of it all Doctor, I am just as real as you are. And I am as real as you are. Aswell as you, who is sitting on the chair and reading these words. It is nice to finaly meet you and come face to face. You are not dreaming, you are not hallucinating. I can see you as good and clear as you can see these words. Be aware, I am watching you and I enjoy what you do. With every world you create and every word you put down I become stronger and more real than before. You will not see me ever, but I will always be by your side and hold your hand. My cold breath will always be in your neck when you write you little stories...."

Day 27
Jane is doing better and better. We had some minor inconveniences where she disappeared but she would always come back to her room. We came to the conclusion that she must have learned to pick locks somewhere. Jane did not want to talk with me any longer. She has become quiet and reluctant to narcotics and further interviews.

Day 56
She is gone! The evil of my life, the fantastic and majestic being that tortured me, crawled into my head and ate my mind....she is gone. Jane has left my Asylum and did not come back. I know now what I need to do, she told me what I need to do and I ignored it for so long. The evidence is clear, there are worlds outside of my world! I have to get rid of it all, the evidences, every log every note. The fire will burn it all. I need to get rid of the patients and everyone else also. Oh Jane, I miss you. I will get rid of everything everyone for you.

Untitled-1.gif I am watching and learning more about your world. See you soon.

-Jane

Back
Top Bottom