Currently reading:
Into the Mystic

Talyn

Serf
Local time
Today 8:38 AM
Pronouns
she/her
I am Talyn, a self-proclaimed witch and lover of all things natural and mystical. I am fond of science fiction, high fantasy, ancient/lost civilizations, Arthurian-style and other fantasy stories (especially stories with untold or alternate story arcs like Mists of Avalon, and Nimue). I also enjoy D&D and Vampire: the Masquerade, as well as post-apocalyptic and steampunk-themed RPGs.

It has been a couple years since I have been involved in a good RP, and I'm eager to start up one again. That being said, ideally I would like to assemble a group of 2-4 players max with agreed upon theme, setting, plot, and characters. I'm generally not a hardcore gamer, so I'm open to a traditional campaign (character sheets, dice, etc), but would like to focus on world-building and character development in an ongoing storyline.

Hard Limits: No violence for the sake of violence, sexual-themed, or romance-themed role-plays. No sexual or romantic subplots that are not conducive to the story or character development, and those that are must be tasteful. No "godding" or "Ned-Starking" characters for no reason. Definitely no GoT RPGs.

Soft Limits: pre-made characters and characters with pre-existing relationships (including friendship) are not my preference, but if they can mesh well into the story, then I'm open to them. Modern settings aren't my favorite, but I'm open to them.

Preferences & Writing Style: I am a writer of 20+ years, and I don't expect perfection, just people who care about what they write. I prefer to read/write like I'm reading/telling a story. Basic spelling and grammar, and clear, concise paragraphs. Show not tell, and quality over quantity. I don't like constant one-liners or walls of text. Third-person narrative only, please. I work a full-time job, and have other obligations, so I don't expect someone to post all the time, but consistently and with openings for OOC communication to see where and how things are going, etc.

Last edited:
It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello Talyn, Welcome to I.S. I truly hope you find what you are looking for here.

Back
Top Bottom