Intro of the Frog

Currently reading:
Intro of the Frog

meagafrog

The holder of many frogs
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
Hello, I am Meagafrog! I am an aspiring artist trying to share my creativity with those around me to maybe help inspire others!
I like Frogs, as the name implies, I have knowledge in the arts so music, drawing, painting, and writing, to at least a decent level so I can best portray a creation whether it be a character or a world. Character creation is my forte and have a lot to choose from.

Simple Interests

• music - House/Electronica and all its variations. and many forms of rock/metal.
  • colors - red and green.
  • genre to write - horror, Sci-fi, fantasy, action, romance. (sometimes all in one)
  • Video Games
  • character/ world building

Many welcomes to what I lovingly refer to as ' The Madhouse'.

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs. There is also as widens range of settings, genres and mash-ups.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome, Froggy!
I saw you joined last night but I, being a responsible adult, was up until 2 AM and was too sleepy and delirious to send you a proper welcome until today. So, hi!! Take a peek at our site rules if you haven't already, and then head on over to our Request Forums when you're ready to RP. If you have any questions, just pop me a message! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom