Introduction of King Ringo

Currently reading:
Introduction of King Ringo

RingoKingDingo

Joie’s #1 Fan
Local time
Today 9:27 AM
Hey everyone!

The names Ringo and I've just popped over to this site. I've been role playing for over a decade now, I know I know, what am I doing with my life? I'm only 22 and half my life has been spent reading and writing!

Anyways I love sci-fi and fantasy settings of all types and try to prioritize story and character development over smut and romance. Though romance typically comes into role plays at some point or another.

A few of my personal favorite fandoms are Dark souls, Bloodborne, The Witcher Universe, and Starwars. I always play male characters and Usually OCs. Though I'm fine with my partners playing whatever they like however they like. I also enjoy creating our own sci-fi and fantasy settings not based off fandoms, and even enjoy some slice of life or realistic role plays.

Feel free to contact me if you ever feel so inclined to role play with me ! Best of luck to all of you!

Welcome!! *gets ready to pester you about Star Wars*

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome Ringo! At least you didn't say Beatles cannon... Then I started to wonder, has anyone done Beatles cannon?
Wait for my RP requests ;)
In the mean time, let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome Ringo! At least you didn't say Beatles cannon... Then I started to wonder, has anyone done Beatles cannon?
Wait for my RP requests ;)
In the mean time, let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you thank you I'll be waiting those rp requests haha

Ooh! The Witcher... Annnnnd-ah.. Dark Souls... (Managed to lose 2k feckin' souls from a surprise sneeze and a missed pressed button.. #RageQuit)
Any hum, Welcome! I hope to see you around! :)

Back
Top Bottom