Introduction

Currently reading:
Introduction

Local time
Today 1:17 PM
Hello, my name is Carly. I'm 23 and I'm from the USA. I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to put my introduction, but I'm going to. Anyway, I haven't done roleplays in, like, 8 years, so forgive me if any of my stories and stuff are, not great. I live with my parents, simply because living alone is way too expensive in the USA. I have a one year old Chihuahua named Zeus, who is sitting in my lap as I type this. When I'm not on roleplay sites, watching ghost hunting shows, or watching stuff on YouTube I'm working as a security guard. I really like fantasy based stories, roleplays, and shows. My three favorite series, both books and shows/movies are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and A Song Of Ice And Fire/Game of Thrones. I like creating characters, and I have multiple, but I can never figure out how to put them in a story, I also can't draw to save my life so I tend to use The Sims or avatar creators to make them. XD I think that's about it for me, if I come up with anything else, I'll probably make a separate post or add to this.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum!

Welcome. There are some great people on here. You will find a friendly place and some great partners.

Welcome, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom