Justahuman

Sine fine, sine forma, infinitum.
Local time
Today 2:56 PM
Pronouns
any/all
Hello!

Pleasure to meet all of you!

You can call me Neo. I am a university student and have been Roleplaying for a bit now. I am fine with any lenght of replies, unless it's one-liners. I prefer to have something to work with from my partner/s.

I am happy to play any genre and like long term things better than short term ones. However, I am in no way opposed to it. I do any combination of characters, so if you have an lgbtqa+ story idea or a relationship in mind don't hesitate to ask me to play with you.

I like writing in general, art and meeting new people. Please don't be shy to reach out. :)

I am in multiple fandoms, such as Merlin, Harry Potter, Marauders, Narnia, My hero Academia, Naruto, Haikyuu, Bones, Tokyo Ghoul and so on. If you want to roleplay in an already existing world or one you made up I am totally cool with both. I do oc and cc roles.

If you have any additional questions you can ask them and if I feel comfortable I will answer.

That was about it. Thank you for your time!

welcome to the site neo!! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask
thank you for telling me! I did read the rules even before I made an account.

Just make sure you give them a good read as they are a little different from other sites, they can catch new members out.
You also remind me of someone, hmmm, wonder if I can dig up that name, their introduction was pretty similar so you might be a good match RP wise.

Just make sure you give them a good read as they are a little different from other sites, they can catch new members out.
You also remind me of someone, hmmm, wonder if I can dig up that name, their introduction was pretty similar so you might be a good match RP wise.
Okay, I understand! I do sound like someone? that sounds interesting. No need to go out of your way for me! but I am also kinda curious. If you dig up the name let me know!

Last edited:
No promises but I'll have a look, very sure there are a few that have mentioned those anime's you mentioned regardless, just make sure to age up some of them

Welcome to the Sanctum! Good luck to you and happy writing! 🍒

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom