Nexar
Serf
- Local time
- Tomorrow 2:04 AM
- Messages
- 1
- Age
- 20
- Pronouns
- Any/All
Hello! I'm nexar! Thank you for having me. I enjoy roleplaying and I realy like Dnd but I never realy had the chance to actually do it or have as a player. I have tons of Ocs and tons of storries of all kind,and this site is both very pretty and probably will motivate me to write more if I feel like theres some kind of audience to my stories and maybe someone else likes them besides me. Some of my stories are very lighthearted while others a little...less. I enjoy the cozy autmn with books and falling leaves in a coffe shop playing jazz,as well as I enjoy hearing the wind rustle them, while a wolf howls in the distance at the edge of a cliff where a haunted mansion towers and I sit lighting the fourth candle on a grave.


You'll find partners to listen to the wind and light grave candles with in no time!