MxF Inuyash RP

Currently reading:
MxF Inuyash RP

Daemon

If this ain't love then how do we get out?
Local time
Today 10:39 AM
b79901238eb61df81aa1811942cde331.jpg

So, I've been wanting to do this forever. I apologize for the first entry, wrote it when I was dead tired.

Okay, so this takes place after the finale of Inuyasha: Final Arc when Naraku is finally put to rest. Kikyo, the predecessor to Kagome, has died--again. For good this time. Inuyasha has gone through and incredible journey of growth and understanding. Sesshomaru, the titular character's older, half-brother and main antagonist for much of the show's earlier episodes, has also undergone dramatic changes. Who started off as not caring for humans, only to reconcile this by coming to care for a child called Rin by saving her early on from death with his given sword Tenseiga.

Nevertheless, he also learns to care for her a great deal as when she follows him to the underworld and she is killed again for him to find that she can not be revived by his sword a second time. She is revived by his mother using an amulet his father lent her to show that the Tenseiga was never meant to be his, but, rather, it was meant to be combined with the Tetsusaiga to complete that swords last and final transformation. The Tenseiga was only ever meant to be a stepping stone for coming to the understanding that death and destruction of humans is beneath him and that he has the power in him to create a weapon more devastating than his father made the Tetsusaiga.

In fact, much of the anime, Sesshomaru plods along with only one arm only using the limbs of a dragon and a deceased human on several occasions to try and gain the upper hand with his younger brother in order for him to try and steal the Tetsuiga--which results in failure to do so because the sword only permits Inuyasha to handle the sword because he is half human and half yokai. But this means once has bonded to the sword, in which case, he has, then he can no longer do without the sword near him. If he gets separated or the sword is broken, Inuyasha will enter a feral state that gives off the distinct impression that he is a full-blooded yokai.

Kado's father, Inuyasha, gets trapped by a powerful demon after he leaves feeling something ominous on the horizon. Kagome, Kado's biological mother, dies waiting for Inuyasha to return from sickness and disease. So, he gets adopted by Sesshomaru on behalf of Rin who was taken care off by Kagome-hence why she took Kagome's last name as a sign of respect, admiration, and deep seeded love on behalf of Rin.

Sesshomaru eventually teaches Kado how to fight, and even though he's 1/4th demon, meaning he's a lot weaker than Inuyasha. He is a quick learner, on the other hand, and he's a lot like Toga/Sesshomaru in that rather relying on brute strength like his own father. Kado relies more on technique that's near mastery level. Not perfect by any measure, but he doesn't swing his sword wildly around like Inuyasha did. He eventually finds the So'Unga, the Sword of Conquerors. But, what happens is, unknowingly he has the Shikon no Tama, the Jewel of Four Souls inside him. It manifested itself in him much the same way it manifested itself in Kagome.

Well, this purifies the sword. And instead of taking over him like the sword did to Inuyasha in Swords of an Honorable Ruler, he gains mastery over it instead. Despite the Baukusaiga reputedly being stronger than the fully upgraded Tetsusaiga, the So'Unga pushes Sesshomaru back in their duel to see if Kado is ready to even face someone that captured Inuyasha, if, for nothing else, than it nullifying his demonic aura and simply weakening him--than outright overpowering the Bakusaiga. Which I don't think it could do.

The whole point of the Final Arc was to conclude Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's growth as well as everyone else's.

So, Kado goes to Sango's and Miroku's house after all these years of believed to have been dead--Because when Kagome died, their house was set ablaze. He runs into old friends, their children, and one's training to be a monk and the other a demon slayer. Their younger brother is like a mixture of the two but doesn't really know where he belongs in the scheme of things. One of the girls decides to go with Kado, if for nothing else than he's an adoptive member of their household. But he's grown much more mature than he used to be so it becomes glaringly obvious that she has a major crush on Kado. He's got that bad boy "I'm gonna do what I want when I want to do it" demeanor.

Kinda like Itachi Uchiha. Badass on the outside, warm and gentle on the inside.

But their whole journey begins with finding Inuyasha, and along the way, trouble crops up when demons start instigating growing conflicts. But, also, Kado is kidnapped and the Jewel extracted forcibly by this new threat and so he loses a big advantage that he has so he has to be more focused on his growth as a swordsman. Their friendship blossoms into a budding attachment and delves into a deep, intense relationship.

878d9063591d55ef4e59b977a4bd8f59.jpg

=================================================================
What I Need From You:
1.) Creative storytelling.
2.) Capability of playing multiple characters.
3.) Playing on threads, no PMs.
4.) Sexual Content; though this will be a story driven RP, there will be sex involved. This isn't going to be as PG-rated as the TV show.
5.) Violence. There will be a lot of fighting involved.
6.) Know your lore!!!

=================================================================

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom