Unspecified Is It a Request Thread or a Conundrum? (I guess we’ll never know)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Is It a Request Thread or a Conundrum? (I guess we’ll never know)

C H A O S

A Living Nightmare
Local time
Today 6:54 AM
Hello, and welcome to my request thread. This will be ever changing, weather it be me adding ideas, or just making an absolute fool of myself. Sometimes, I might start fangirling. If I do, I'm truly sorry you had to witness it. Anyways, I hope you find something that suits your fancy.

As you may or may not know, my name is May. (Ha, I'm already disappointed in this). I can play both male and female characters (non-bianary too). Well, let's get started.

What I'm looking for:
Someone active, able to put together multiple responses a day.
Please respect my boundaries and I'll respect yours.
Ooc chatting, I'd love to get to know you, not just your characters
Please be semi-literate to literate with 2-5 paragraphs. If you do more, that's great too.
Good English. I know it's not everyone's first language but, try your best. I'm still learning too.
Third person point of view.

What to expect from me:
Multiple responses a day. (So long as you do the same).
2-5 paragraphs, as I mentioned above.
Lots of love and no hate. (Everyone deserves a chance.)
{I can't think of anything else at the moment}

Light bondage
Rough sex (so long as it does not have any of my no-no's).
Toys
Foreplay
Passionate/romantic
After care

The in-between:
{These can either go up or down depending on the roleplay}
Degradation
Semi-public (small chance of getting caught)
Spanking
Hair pulling

The no-no's:
Scat/watersports
Choking
Blood/gore (Only during sex)
Rape/forced sex
Fisting
Incest

Onto the plots!
I'm open to suggestions!
If anything strikes your fancy, just message me and we can work something out!

I want to add something real quick. I do not enjoy roleplay's that are solely based on sex. I need plot, I need more than just smut. I also can't do non-fantasy themes such as slice of life, I'd be up for it if there was a small amount of fantasy involved but for the most part, I can't do non-fantasy. I'm sorry to those who want to do that with me. My responses won't be very frequent because I will lose interest.

No. 1, The Empress' Play Thing: Scarlett Bennett {MC} had finally published the book she had been working on for over two years. And it was a big hit! The book became very popular because of it's story and the characters.
Imagine her surprise when she one day woke up in the world where her novel took place. The Pravelle Empire. She half expected to be the empress {YC} a powerful woman with strong magic that ruled over the Empire with an iron fist. But, she was placed in the body of Kiha, a girl brought in by the castle guard to amuse the Empress as a toy.
But, she starts getting nervous when things start happening that she didn't write. Since when has the Empress had feelings for Kiha?!

{Side note, t can be an emperor or empress, either is fine with me.}

No. 2, The Swan Hashira (Demon Slayer): As Asami Fujiwara {MC} stepped into her home, she immediately felt that something was off. She was tired from her previous mission and needed a break. She knew it was a demon. She could feel it's bad intentions from a mile away. As she walked though the halls, a hand was kept on the hilt of her blade, ready to take on any demon that appeared. Her peach colored eyes were narrowed as she steeped the halls of her Estate, sliding the door to every room open quick, expecting to see something, anything. But, after going through almost every room, she gave up, heading to her bedroom so she could sleep until noon.
Bur, as she opened the door to her bedroom, her eyes locked with those of a demon. In the blink of an eye, she had her magenta colored blade drawn, ready to take it on. But, he seems oddly relaxed despite being in the pretense of a Pillar.
She was up in his face, ready to cut off the demons neck. But, the universe just loved to torture Asami because all of the sudden, she was falling from the sky, landing into a different world. Modern day America.
After running away from the police when they tried to ask her questions, she found herself on the balcony of YC to tend to her broken ankle.

{I have a few notes about this. One, watching the anime is not necessary, just be okay with spoilers from both the anime and manga. Two, Asami is from Taisho period Japan which is from 1912-1926. She is also Japanese, meaning she will not speak English unless I explicitly say so.}

No. 3, The Not So Holy-Land of the Gods: The legends of the Gods were always believed. People who believed got rewarded in small ways, ways that were barely even noticeable. Calen {MC} did not believe the legends despite growing up with them. He declared to his entire town that he would prove to them that the Gods weren't real.
If only he had kept his mouth shut.
The Gods were less than pleased. So, they decided to have their fun, making the entire village believe Calen was dead before bringing him to their world to decide a proper punishment.
The Water God {YC} especially has some fun things in mind.

No. 4, The Age of Storms and Dragons: When the dragons when extinct, the world fell into chaos. Without the magical beasts watching over them, war broke out. But, the dragons did not go extinct, quite the opposite.
They hid themselves thought the world, blending in to see what the world would be like if they weren't treated like gods.
Derieri Ruben {MC}, a young dragon found herself working as a maid in a human kingdom to which she did not know the name of. She was safe from the war that raged on outside of the castle walls.
For once in her life, she decided to make the smart option and stay out of danger, fighting down her instinct to dash out and be a huge idiot.
{Your character can be whoever, I really don't care for this one.}

No. 5, Love and Life Once Forgotten: Amara {MC} opened her eyes after having a strange dream. There was lots of blood and shouting.
She convinced herself that it was the new apartment before dragging herself out of bed to get ready, maybe make a cup of tea.
After lots of procrastinating, she decided to go say hello to her neighbors.
"Hello!" Amara chirped as she looked up at those strangely familiar eyes.
Her neighbor was someone who she had known in a past life. Someone who she loved but didn't remember. But {YC} remembers, remembers the way Amara died in their arms, smiling, promising they'd see each other again.
But, now that its happened, is it really worth it for Amara to remember?

No. 6, Behind the Scenes: Leona Esthal was a well known actress. The most known thing about her at the moment was that she was searching for someone to be her partner for an upcoming fantasy movie she will be staring in. Leona, of course, is looking for someone who has little to no experience, to take that person under her wing and give them the recognition they deserved for playing a role in the movie.
"Let's do our best, 'kay?"

No. 7: After a successful band brown up, each of the artist went off to do their own thing. Hazel, one of the vocalist, decided to make her own career.
And she was doing really well! But, one day, after an interview, she found out that she had gotten the poor reporter fired. Well that just won't do.
"Please accept my apology and work with me!"

彡彡彡

And that's it! I'll be adding more plots to this as I go on but I think this is a pretty good start for now.
Remember what Kokichi always says,
"It's surprisingly easy! If you use both hands, both feet, and both nipples, you can do it."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom